Part 17: Crazy Feelings

Parker: "You are late Miss Jane...."

Jane: "AAAAAAAA!!" she flinch on his sudden voice.

He was sitting on her table, hand in his pocket and gazing at her with full attention. Honestly he was looking 10 times attractive to her right now.

Parker: "Yah! Why are you shouting?!" he cover her mouth to stop screaming. "Stop shouting loud otherwise people will think wrong." he smirk.

She came out of his grip and rush to transparent wall to cover it with curtain. Parker chuckle on her action.

Jane: "Hey! What are you doing in my office?!"

Parker grin widely: "Waiting for you bubble bu~"

Jane: "What the fuck Parker! Do you wanna me to punch you."

Parker: "Aish Aish calm down fire girl... always talking of hitting and killing. I m here for your team meeting. So... let go"

He smile at her which race her heart unexpectedly.

Jane: "O-Okay...."

Jane's POV

What the hell! Why am I shuttering. I never feel this nervous in front of him. Its too awkward but see him all acting fine like nothing happened is so stressing. 

I nearly go bald pulling my hairs to endure that tinglings last night that I didn't even have enough sleep and he looks so fine Aish its unfair.

Suddenly he wake towards me.

What do he want?! hey don't come near me my heart will explode. He grab my face and rub his thumb on my cheeks.

Parker: "Why are you blushing so much?" he whisper sensibly near my lips and eyes looked with mine..

Jane: "No way! I-I m not."

oh god not in front of him. My mind is already a mess.

Parker chuckle: "Yes your are haha.... Is it because of last night?....."

He stare deep in my eyes. His eyes..... they looks so beautiful. I want then to always look at me like this. They are so calming.

What are you doing to me Parker? Don't make me fall for you when you will only leave me in the end. I don't want to suffer again.

 End of Jane's POV

Parker stare in her eyes and then fall on her lips. He want them...now.. here.. again.

Honestly all night he was thinking of her even in the dreams she didn't leave his desire. He started to lean in to caught her lips once again to seal them with his.

But.......

She grab his lips in duck form and stop him from leaning in.

Jane: "What do you think you are doing punk?"

He just smile widely and took a step back.

Parker sigh: "I m sorry for yesterday.... I shouldn't do that without your permission. I m shameful for my filthy act. You can punish me or ask for anything you want...."

He said looking down like a innocent child.

She look at him with amaze but could feel he was sincere with his apology. She found his innocent face somehow cute.

She chuckle in low voice. She wanted to pet his head like baby but still she choose to hide it and again maintain her cold face.

Jane: "Oh is it so. Do you mean it sincerely?"