Part 31: Epilogue

*10 years Later*

Parker p.o.v.

"Parker wakeup...... Honey.......... Baby wake up......"

"Yah you lazy ass. Are getting up or not huh."

I uncover my face from duvet and rub eyes.

"Aish you big baby bear"

A smile formed on my face with glittering eyes. I sit up and listen her sweet floral voice.

"Parker wakeup...... Honey.......... Baby wake up......"

"Yah you lazy ass. Are getting up or not huh."

Parker: "Good morning Honey"

"Aish you big baby bear"

I chuckle and turn to my phone.

"Parker wake u--"

I turn off the alarm and get out of bed to Bathroom. I took a quick bath and get down stair to make breakfast for us.

???: "Good morning~!..."

I smile towards the person preparing toast for us.

Parker: "Good morning princess, You wake up early today... Jeena"

My lovely daughter who is light in my world. She smile at me and always remind me of my love.

Jeena: "Yeah dad look I made this for you" Showed me her handmade pan cake which I love a lot

Parker: "REALLY!! Yay! I was a bit lazy today to make our breaky. I was about to order something"

Jeena: "Mom will punish you again if you eat too much outside food."

We both giggle and went to table. What? oh yeah she is right. She punish a lot from heaven. You don't believe me, just wait you will know.

She serve the food to each and we dig in. Suddenly she put one more piece in my place making me frown. Its a rare act as she also love pancake, more than me, moreover never share.

Parker: "What happen princess? Are you well?"

Jeena: "Y-Yeah its just... Can you send and pick me from school today...I m quite nervous for my first day at high school."

I chuckle and ruffle her hair.

Parker: "You scared me... Why not dear, which car you wanna ride. Ferrari, Lamborghini, Mercedes-Benz, Audi--"

Jeena: "NO! Last time we went with your fancy car and the whole school circled it."

Parker: "Oh okay then what about Mom's car."

Jeena: "Yes I miss mom so lets go!!"

She jump from her seat and run to her room to get her things. I chuckle to see her happy face. I also finish mine and get ready for office.

Time flew so fast. Jeena turned 16 this year and got in high school. I saw her growing up and she always make me proud. She maybe not a topper but her results are good and always appreciated by her teachers. She is indeed a unique child.

She is talented in many fields like Jane. She has a beautiful voice and wanted to be a singer in future.

I told her she is free to be whatever she want and I will support her but she has to work hard and never bulged from her will.

She made it her life aim to become a musician and cure other's heart with her songs. I m glad I could make her a strong and understanding girl.

When Jane left us I was broken and didn't have courage to face this world but I remembered this little girl hold my hands with her tiny palm and took me out of that darkness.