Part 28: Its MY Marriage

Parker: "Did I turned you on....?"

Jane: "I-I was j-just..."

Parker smirk: "What? you were shy last night hmm?"

Jane bit her lips and look away. He grab her chin and face her in front.

Parker: "Don't be embarrassed... I m yours and you are mine. You have all rights on me so there is nothing to feel shy, love."

He peck her lips and her face again bloom with crimson tint. She smuggle in his chest and he hug her.

Jane: "I love you..." she smile hearing his fast heart beat.

Parker: "I can't believe a fearless woman like you can be this shy"

Jane: "Shut up" she hit his chest. He chuckle.

Parker: "Ah~ I love you too"

Jane: "You know its my first time being in relationship... these tingling feelings are too pleasuring to handle some time I afraid I might hurt you."

Parker: "Don't, I have faith in you, you can never hurt me so throw those worries like you throw me that night."

Jane: "You--"

He quickly peck her lip and continue.

Parker: "I have a gift for you"

Jane: "Gift? why?"

Parker: "For coming in my life and saying yes to be mine forever."

He went in to bring some papers and hand her. She read it and gasp.

Jane: "Parker you don't need to--"

Parker: "Shh Its was suppose to be yours."

Jane: "Stellae is your hardwork of all these years. Why you want to give it to me?"

Parker: "It was always for you. Remember when we went to a trip in our highschool days and you got lost.

Jane: "Yeah but what it has to do with it?"

Parker: "You told me it was your dream to open your own company. But my selfishness take it away form you, I was a fucking bastard."

A tear escaped his eyes though he was smiling at her and she cup his face.

Jane: "Its okay everyone do mistakes and you already being guilty."

Parker: "But still I should return what I took. I started it for you so that if one day I found you I could apologize with returning your dream."

Jane: "Parker..." she look at him with lots of emotions.

Parker: "For once I left industry but then returned back because I can't run away from the mess I created. To fix everything I took small steps and it was one of them. So please accept it."

She hug him and orbs get moist.

Jane: "Y-You don't need to do that. If it was between us then lets run it together."

He smile and hug her waist back.

Parker: "Really..." she nod. "Why are you so sweet I may get diabetic soon."

Jane: "Parker... can I ask you something else in place of it."

Parker: "Ofcourse.. I will give you everything."

Jane: "Since we are settled and everything is perfect now, I had promised someone--"

Parker smile: "I know lets go orphanage tomorrow hmm"