Part 29: Bang!

Cameraman: "Okay~ Thank you!"

Parker release a sign in relief. He hug her softly.

Jane: "You are acting wired, you are worrying me" He bit his lips.

Parker: "I m fine just a bit tired...." she broke the hug and pat his head.

Jane: "Don't worry we are going home now okay~ so lets bid farewell to others."

He nod and peck her before turning to his friends, but then a loud sound echoed in the venue.

BANG!

Everyone's heart drop. People started to shout and run here and there because it was a... gunshot.

Everyone: "JANE!!" 

Parker was facing his back but their scream dropped his smile. He slowly turn around and saw Jane's falling down. His heart stop beating.

She was clenching on her mid chest and a loud gasp left her mouth. The bullet hit her with force and her knees got weaken occasionally fall down.

Parker eyes widen and run to her so as others. He grab her and place her head on his lap. Her lips were already trembling and breath was hitching.

Halsey reach her with panic face and press the shot spot with a cloth to stop bleeding.

His body felt numb.

Parker: "J-Jane...!"

Halsey: "CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!"

Vance rush out of crowd and dial for emergency. As he place phone on his ear and look forward he froze. His phone fall down of his hand as he saw the person holding gun aiming at Jane.

The thud sound grab other's attention and follow Vance's direction. Their lip parted to see the girl.

Vance: "How do you get in?..... Celina"

She smirk at Jane's lying figure and laugh like manic. Her hairs were scattered, eyes where blood shot red and dress was tarnished. She look like a complete psychopath.

Denial: " Dame it!! How in hell she get out and got the gun!!"

Just then the police arrive and grab her from behind and make her kneel down. She was struggling and shouting Parker's name.

Celina: "Leave me!! I m bride! I will marry Parker! He is mine only mine!! Ahh ARGH!"

Parker: "Tf are you splitting?! I have only one bride and she is in my arms, MY WIFE. I m only hers! you bitch Look LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU CRAZY WHORE!!"

He shout his lungs out and keep crying. His Jane was fainted in his arm and not moving a inch even though Halsey was giving her first aid.

She keep throwing punches and kick in air. Vance took a deep breath and and glance at Anne secretly and she nod.

She call ambulance and Vance try to distract Celina so they could have time and Ambulance arrive.

Vance: "Take her and lock her."

Celina: "NO! You can't do this to me you are my brother! You should help me..." she glare at Jane's faint body.

Celina: "That girl took my everything! I M THE PERSON WHO SHOULD HAVE THESE HAPPINESS NOT HER!"

Vance: "SHUT UP WILL YOU! Did you know what you just did huh?!! You are a criminal now, how can you shot someone on her wedding!"

Celina laugh manically: "She deserve it.. How can this slut live peacefully when my life is doomed because of her. Parker broke the partnership with our business and the engagement, our shares fall down vigorously and here.." she pant in anger.