Part 1: The Beginning

She was walking in a hotel corridor, completely drunk.

Golden fabric was wrapped around her deliquiate figure, hugging her curves perfectly. Her hips were lifted up by pen heel, giving her back a perfect wave curve. Little makeup she did to glow up her features but now covered in sweats and tears.

Her head was spinning like Beyblade and aching but not more than her heart. She knows she is prohibited from alcohol. But she couldn't help it. Her health condition is abruptly falling down like her heart pieces. The betrayal she was feeling when she came to know, he was again using her. He is again gonna destroy her.

She felt like a fool to believe his words.

Her shaking legs stumbled on her heels when a person caught her. He turns her around and secures her around his arms.

She lifts her head only to meet his eyes. Those eyes are the ones she used to love secret, that he turned into hate and fear.

She pushes him back harshly.

"Get lost, Parker. I hate you!" She screams out her lungs.

"Jane.... you are not in the right state... let's go home," he said in a deep voice, reaching her ears.
He tries to hold her but she again pushes him off and takes a step backs.

Her jaw was clenched and her hands were in a fist, ready to beat the crap of him. This expression is nothing new for him.

"Stay away, Bastard! You ruined my life." A tear slipped from her eyes.

"Jane Stop creating scene--" he shut up this angry lady yelling on his face.

"I SAID SHUT UP!! I hate you! You think I forget everything you did 8 years ago. You snatch away my everything still I let you in my life. I suffered because of you every single day. Do you think your fake acts can heal them?! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!"
.
.
----------||10 Years ago||---------

Gorge: "Yah Bish! I will be late on my first day because of you!!" her brother shout from outside.

Sun is shining with mist around and birds chirping the morning poems for the world.

Jane: "COMING", she shouted while wearing her shoes. Just in a moment, her mother reached and hugged her.

There is something about her arms tightness around her ward. She was hesitant to let go of Jeena yet her mother heart chooses to hide her worries for her daughter's happiness.

Mrs Marten: "Don't be nervous... I hope you will like the new school. But in the end, if you feel you couldn't take it, just come back, do not force yourself. OK."

Jane: "don't worry mom, I know it was my decision to change my school and live alone. I'm glad you both supported me. But why you are leaving Gorge with me~." she whines.

She isn't interested in babysitting her own 2 years' younger brother, which is an ultra max pro cheap version of Monkey in her eyes.

Mrs Martin: "Aish I can't leave you completely alone. I and dad will leave for the town in the afternoon, so take care." she pet her head.

Jane: "Okay~. I will do my best. I will miss you and dad. OK BYEE".

She smiled not to make her mother worry. Jane hurried out only to saw her father glaring at her brother.

Gorge: "yeah! I get smack from dad because of you." he whines while rubbing his back head.

Jane: "Who told you to swear on their daughter."