Part 2: First Touch

*NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL*

Jane was taking her books from the locker, then a boy came and lean on beside locker.

Patrick: "Hey are you Jane? "

Jane: "Yes".

Patrick: "I m Patrick......."

Jane:"............ Congrats.."

Patrick: "Hey do you need to be cold to me?! I m your classmate..."

She look at him with bored face.

Jane: "Again congrats..."

Patrick sigh: "No wonder you diss Parker .... Well Ms. Dalton was calling you."

Jane: "Well that's something you said important till now. See you at class then."

Jane lift her palm a little to bid farewell to him with a small smile. They greet and she leave.

Patrick: "She is not that bad though."  he thought.

Jane reached teachers office and spot Mrs. Dalton. She greeted her and Ma'am asked her to sit.

Mrs. Dalton: "Miss Marten as Class president I want you to collect your classmates personal phone numbers as their reports has their parents no. only, to make a class group so that I can send you guys section and study related stuff. you can take Parker's help... he will collect the phone no. and you will make the group and add me and other subject teachers."

Jane: "ok ma'am I will report you soon ", she stand up and head to class.

While walking through corridor she spot Parker and his friends. After a second the boys also spot her coming towards them.

Vance: "What do she wants?"

Parker: "May be got who I m and gonna to apologies for yesterday. huh..." he smirk proudly.

Jane: "Hey You...(point at Parker) You need to help me. Collect all classmates personal mobile numbers and give it to me as soon as possible."

Parker eyes widen as no girl talked to him with such confidence and attitude.

Parker: "You think I m your slave?! Asking me to collect others number?! OH HELLO do I look like a stupid."

He pissed off and friends try to cool him down. Jane took slow and heavy steps towards him with glare and his friends gulp hard where as Parker was fuming in anger.

Jane: "I m not sure about how stupid you are but if you won't listen then I will kick your ass...Mrs. Dalton asked me to make a class group and YOU to collect numbers. I m not asking I m telling what she told."

Parker scoff: "I m not listening you, put that in your particle size brain and tell that Duck tha- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Jane pull and twist his ear in a blink making Parker shout and everyone shocked.

Jane: "Stop disrespecting teachers..... AND if I have particle size brain still I m sure my brain is at least bigger than yours that thing."

She turning her gaze down at him and glaring at him back. This time his friend burst out laughing on their asses and Parker still suffering at ear pulling.

Jane: "Did you get it?... give the list to me before school ends otherwise I will chop you and parcel to your house." he nodded rapidly and whines in pain.

Jane scoff: "Immature brat!"

She leave his ear before saying and walk to class. Here Parker keep glare at her back and rubbing his ear.