Part 15: Her Soft Side

Parker: "Jane..." 

Its only thing came out of his mouth when he saw her laughing so much cheerfully for first time after their re-meet

Parker's P.O.V.

I don't remembered her smile but right now I can't deny on how beautiful she was looking with lips curved up and eyes squished making her to adorable..

Her hairs were down, some small girls were decorating her hairs with flowers. Honestly she was looking like a princesses.

An angel who is being everyone's happiness and making this place a heaven.

She slowly put that girl down and she kiss her cheeks. She smiled at her and I swear I never saw such magical smile in my whole life.

It had the power to make a sad and crying person feel comfort.

Wait a minute didn't she use to hate kids?....

My thought were interrupt when a lady tap my shoulder, she must be the care taker of here by her uniform.

Lady: "If I m not wrong you are Mr. Bickett's son, the owner of Bicketts company?"

Parker: "Y-Yes how do you know me?"

Lady: "I read about you in newspaper also your family helped us to built this Orphanage. Its under their name.... didn't you know?"

Parker: "U-Umm I k-know. That's why I came here To see the condition and papers yeah"

I scratch my neck feeling awkward.

Lady: "Okay okay.... then why don't you come with me."

She took me to whole tour of the building. Honestly I was bored by her continuous chattering.

She was so talkative and didn't stop for once so I just keep nodding my head with a forced smile.

I wanted to get freed and back to Jane!

Finally the tour ended and she took me to the office to show some papers of progress. While checking those I took the chance to asked her about Jane.

Parker: "Um I saw a girl in garden.... Children look happy around her. Who is she?"

Lady: "Oh she? hoho She is Jane. She is not staff but she gave free service for kids sometimes like playing, teaching, talking and painting with them. They all like her a lot."

Just then my eyes fall on the list had same girl's photo sitting on Jane's lap earlier. I saw the list carefully and her paper had Jane's signature at last.

Parker: "Umm excuse me can you give me more details of this child...Jeena."

Lady: "Okay sir but sorry you can't adopt her." I look at her.