Starting: chapter 5. 7 minutes in heaven. (FINAL)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Stephen!" An annoying voice screeched. The fuck was this. We broke out of our trans and pulled away from each other. Stephen cleared his throat awkwardly as he faced our friends and whoever it was who screeched his name.
"Er. Hello Kelly.(low key kept thinking bout Oubre. But this Kelly is a girl)" Steph sighs.
Oh Kelly. The college's it girl. In other words the slut. I know it's mean to judge but she literally owns it. And not in a good way. She literally gets boys to cheat on their girlfriends then brags about being 'the other girl'
"Hey Stephy. How you guys doing?" She asks.
"Good. Before you came." Marie mumbled.
"So steph. You still a free agent." She asks.
"I'm sorry isn't this like your 100th time askin." Tyler says.
"So. He always says he's single but says he is not ready for anything." She says cluelessly. I snort at this. The others stifle a laugh.
"So stephen. You single?" She asks like she knows what he gonna say. He opens his mouth but nothing comes out. He looks at me pleadingly. I mime 'don't you dare'.
"No I am not single." He states. Her jaw drops.
"Huh?" All our friends say including me,
"Who you with." Kelly asks.
"Yeah Who you with?" Klay asks amused.
"Ayesha." He blurts. I look at him blankly.
"Nigga whatchu-" I start before getting interrupted.
"Right babe? Please." He says. He mumbles the last part through gritted teeth. I clench my jaw and place a fake smile on my face.
"Yup. That right." I say. He lets out a sigh of release.
"Nuh uh." Kelly says.
"Yes. It's true. We've been dating for a couple of months." Steph says.
"Really?" She says not buying it.
"Yeah. Them two can't keep your hand off each other can you?" Dray says smirking. Me and Steph both glare at him.
"Oh yeah. Prove it." She says.
"How?" I asks.
"Oh I know." Layla announces.
"Dray isn't there a closet round the back." She asks. Where was she going with this?
"Yeah" he replies.
"Ok. Let's go. All of us, round the back. Come on." She says. We all go. I pull Steph behind.
"Why the fuck did you do that." I whisper-yell
"I'm sorry I panicked. What would you have done princess." He says.
"I don't know. I wouldn't have put someone on the spot. Oh and you no longer have the right to call me princess." I say.
"What made me have the right in the first place." He says smirking.
"Oh fuck off. Let's go. I swear if she asks me to do some fucked up shit, on god imma beat yo ass." I say. He smiles and nods. We go round the back and there is two couches and a couple of chairs. Me and Steph sat on the couch. He placed his hand on my thigh. It wasn't uncomfortable at all. It was oddly soothing. I know, weird.
"Okay first game. 7 minutes in heaven." Tyler announces. My heart stops.
"Ok. Who votes Steph to go first?" Marie asks.  They all put their hands up.
"Ok. Who votes Steph and Dray."  0
"Ok who votes. Steph and Layla". 0
"Steph and Marie?"  0
"Steph and Kelly?"  1. And that was her.
"Steph and Ayesha?"   5
"Fuck no." I exclaim.
"Why? You guys are together aren't you." Kelly says. Oh fuck off.  I look over to Steph and sigh. 
"Yep. Let's go Wardell." I say standing up giving him my hand. He gets up and takes it. Huh, his hand holds mine perfectly. Klay turns on the light and locks us in. We sat opposite each other on the floor.
"You just had to say you were dating someone didn't you?" I say annoyed.
"Hey. I could've pulled out but you didn't give me chance to. You just lead the way." He says.
"That's cos you were doing your puppy dog eyes.' I groaned.
"So."
"I can't say no to you when you look like that." I say. He laughs.
"Well you constantly have that look." He says
"You callin me a dog?" I say.
"Well..." He says. I scoff and stand up. I had my arms crossed and avoided eye contact.
"Stop being so sensitive." He says standing up aswell.
"I ain't sensitive. But according to you I'm a dog." I say looking at him. He pushes a hair out of my face. 
"Nah. I never said that." He says quietly.
"Y-yes you d-did." I stuttered. Stop stuttering Ayesha!
"You nervous Ayesha?" He says smirking moving closer.
"W-Why would I-I be?" I say. Oh you know why.
"Because." He whispers in my ear. My breath hitches as he moves his face back in front of mine. It was like when we were in our own world again. He looked at my lips then back at my eyes. I did the same. Fuck it.  I moved closer and he kissed me. I kissed back instantly, the kiss was long and deep. He pulled me in close with his hands on my waist I weaved my fingers in his hair pulling on a few strands. He groaned. I pulled away biting his lip gently. He moaned quietly. We were both breathing heavily, our foreheads leaning against each other.
"Alright you got 15 seconds." Someone announces from outside. I fix his hair and he does mine. The door opens and we walk out.
"Nice lipstick Stephen." Dray says. Klay and Tyler laugh loudly. Steph wipes his lips.
"So you guys..." Layla says. I nod slightly. Marie squeals But it's so high you can barely hear it.    Kelly has a tantrum and storms of. Dray calls it a night and everyone goes to their dorm.
"Ayesha?" Steph says.
"Yeah"
"Um would you like to go out with me sometime" he asks. Never in my 19 years of living have I seen Steph nervous. I smile widely.
"Of course."

Flash forward... 4 years

🔊 STEPHEN CURRYYYYYYYYYYYY 🔊. The speakers blared.  As he ran out on the court. Ayesha was sitting court side cheering with her friends.
The jumbo tron suddenly shows Ayesha. And above it, it says.   Ayesha Curry??

She looks to Stephen who is on one knee holding a beautiful ring. The crowd gasps. 
"Will you. Ayesha Alexander. Marry me?" He says.  Tears well up in her eyes.
"Yes yes. Of course!" She exclaimes. The whole crowd cheers.  And they share a long loving kiss.

The end!

Vote & comment.

See ya 😘