7. The Trip to Star City

Start from the beginning

"Yeah sure, same place."

Anna walked down the hall, taking off her clothes when she was in the bathroom. She watched as the cold water ran down her back. Anna prefered cold water, and always used it.

When she finished showering, she headed towards the master bedroom, instantly falling to sleep.

When Anna woke up at sunrise the next morning, she exited the condo and got into her limo, heading back to Central City. Not because she wanted to, but because she was informed that the team was using holograms.

"All right, Cisco. This is where all those countless hours gaming in your basement are about to pay off. Fingers, don't fail me now." Cisco said as she entered the room. Barry was running on the treadmil connected to multiple wires.

"I didn't think this hologram thing was gonna work, but so far, so good." Iris gave Cisco a high-five as Anna leaned against the door frame.

"I mean, I figured if they could get 2Pac rapping again at a concert, we could definitely get The Flash running around Central City." Cisco joked.

"It's not gonna last." Harry entered the room from behind Anna.

"There is the downer." Anna muttered.

"It's not gonna be long before someone figures out, "Oh, wait. You never say anything. You never touch anything. Oh, wait. You never go indoors"

"Okay, well, without Barry's speed, this is as good an idea as any." Iris explained.

"Actually, I beg to differ."

"I think a better idea, instead of playing "Hoodlums and Holograms" would be to rebuild the particle accelerator to get Barry's speed back." Wells said angrilly.

"Yeah, Wells, that's what you keep saying."

"That's right."

"Look at what that explosion did to this city. Not to mention, last time we tried something like that, we blew a hole in the universe and created, like, 50 portals to your Earth." Cisco complained.

"Which is exactly how Zoom and his henchmen got here in the first place." Iris added

"I told you. I know how to contain the explosion."

" Really?"

"Yes."

" You know how to contain a dark matter explosion that, last time, just radiated all of Central City? You tried this on your Earth, remember? Didn't go so well." Barry reminded him.

"And, even if you could contain it, I thought you said that Barry couldn't tap into the Speed Force anymore." Iris said as Anna moved to a chair.

It wasn't connected the first time he got his powers. Look, I have your Wells's data. The Harrison Wells from this Earth, I have his science. I know what chemicals need to be in your body. I know how the lightning needs to bond with the dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion. I can recreate the circumstances to get you your speed back. I can get the same chemicals you were splashed with. This will work. Your subterfuge... is not gonna last. But more importantly... it's not gonna save Snow.It's not gonna bring your Caitlin back." Anna tensed at Caitlins name.

"You wanna be ready should Zoom return... if Zoom returns... when Zoom returns... there is only one way to do it, and that's by getting your speed back." Harry rose his voice to the group.

"That is how Barry's gonna get his speed back." Harry motioned to the moniter that showed a small device.

"This is what you've been working on in the workshop?" Cisco asked