Brandon pulls me forward and does a little dance as we walk towards the sidewalk. The streets are crowded. People from all around the world seem to be here since there are a lot of different languages spoken around us. 

We cross the street, almost getting run over by a car, and run to the other side of the road. 'Idiot.' Celine mumbles under her breath, even though we weren't allowed to cross the road there. 

'Is this it?' Brandon asks, pointing at a blue door. The door looks pretty simple, but the line in front says differently. It goes around the entire block, circling back to the front of the line. 

'Yes.' Celine nods, pulling us towards the entrance. People that have been waiting for a long time, groan and look at us with daggers for eyes. It's unfair, I get it. But I don't really care. 

'Bonjour gentlemen.' She chimes as they step aside, smiling at us. What? They let us pass as if those hundred people aren't waiting to get inside. 'I know the owner.' She smiles at us, dragging us further into the building. 

We enter a room filled with chairs that look like their about to break. People are seated, standing, and talking about things they're passionate about. Soothing jazz music is being played by a live band, right next to the bar. 

This place looks more like a victorian bar than a club, but it certainly has a great aesthetic to it. I glance at the ceiling, enjoying the detailed carvings in it, and almost bump into a group of girls. 'Putain!' I quickly rush to the others, who apparently already ordered a round of shots.  

'On a fun night!' Brandon squeals, handing me a shot. I let the aroma fill my nostrils and smile. It's tequila. Straight fucking tequila. 'Are you sure?' I ask Leya since alcohol isn't really her thing. 'One won't hurt.' 

We all smile and cling our glasses against one another, gulping them down all at once. The burning of the liquid slides down to my stomach, leaving a trail of fire on its way. God, I missed this!  

'Another one!' Brandon shouts and the bartender serves us another round. Leya kindly declines and asks for a simple cocktail, which another bartender starts making. It's a gorgeous-looking woman with dark brown hair and light blue eyes. 

After a few shots, Celine jumps off her chair. 'Now let's get to business.' What? We follow Celine to the back of the bar and go through another door. A soon as the door opens, we are greeted by a loud bass. 

"Oh, the taste of your lips, I'm on a ride" A slowed-down version of Toxic by Britney Spears is playing and people are enjoying it. "Your toxic, I'm slippin' under." 

We're standing at the top of a staircase, leading down to the dancefloor. There are also stairs going even higher, probably to a place where you can sit and chill. Maybe it leads to the office of the owner. 

"With a taste of a poison paradise. I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic?"

To the right side of the room is a bar with red neon lights around it, making it stick out in the dimly lit room. Flashes of red, purple, and gold fly through the air thanks to the lights going around the room. 

The room is filled with people, tightly pressed against each other, as they all move to the beat. People are grinding on each other everywhere, making it like a totally insane place. The sexual tension is thick in the air, making me wish I had someone to dance with right now. 

'Come on!' I pull Cataleya with me, down the stairs, and run to the dancefloor. Leya smiles at me, trying to stay as close as possible since it's almost impossible to stay close to one another.