51

[a.n.: HELP CAN YOU READ THE ENTIRE CHAPTER?]

hyunjin and jisung were watching a movie together when they heard the doorbell ring.
jisung stood up and went to see who it can be and to his surprise, it was minho.

"hyung, if you are here for hyunjin, he doesn't want to talk to you right now, sorry"

hyunjin, who was sitting on the couch, was looking directly at minho, trying to understand what he was doing here and what the fuck he wanted.

"i know, but can you give him those?"
the elder handed to jisung the letter and the piece of cake, then he went away, to not bother hyunjin in any way, since the latter looked like he was getting mad again, just by seeing minho.

jisung got closer to hyunjin and he gave the elder the things that minho brought.

hyunjin looks at the letter for a few seconds, then looked at the cake, after he excused himself, and said that he's tired and will now go to sleep now.

the next morning hyunjin stayed all day in bed, doing nothing, since it was sunday.
he didn't even get out of his room to eat something, which worried his roommate, who came to make sure he was ok from time to time, without bothering him much, since he maybe wants some time alone.

monday has now come, hyunjin didn't really feel like attending classes, but he had too, so he forced himself to get out of his bed.
as soon as he stood up, he went toward the fringe to find something to eat since the day before he didn't eat much.
there weren't a lot of things in their fridge, they should probably do the grocery, but the piece of cake minho bought was still there. hyunjin decided to eat it, hoping it didn't go to waste already.

luckily the cake was still comestible and really good.

after attending classes, hyunjin went to the library. he still hasn't read minho's letter; he was olanning to do it now, but he got interrupter.

"hey..."

"oh, hi lix,"

"can we talk?"
hyunjin nodded, and felix took a sit next to him.

the younger explained what happened the past day and how he wanted them to be friends again.
hyunjin was really happy to hear this, he really missed his best friend.

they stayed at the library together, talking and laughing, catching up the time that they lost not talking to each others.

hyunjin arrived at his dorm in the afternoon; he decided to finally read the letter.

hey Hyunjin,
how are you? I hope that you are fine and have eaten already.

I know you don't wanna talk to me, or see me, I understand, but I really need to explain it (there's actually not a lot to explain, i've just been stupid), and i know that writing a letter is really cringe, but i really don't know how to talk to you. Hope you will read this.

Firstly I would like to clarify that I did not use you or regret it, i'm sorry that it seemed like that, i'm really sorry. i've been stupid and an asshole. i'm a coward; i know that my  personality is not an excuse and i understand if you will not forgive me, i probably hurt you, and i'm truly sorry, but i want you to know that my intention weren't to hurt you, I never meant hurt you, i was scared... i really like you, you know? And i'm not saying it like that, like it's nothing, just to get your forgiveness, no. i really mean it and, not gonna lie, it was really hard to admit, but i feel like i should tell you this. this is honestly not the way i planned it, i'm sorry.
after we did it i wasn't able to think about anything else exept you, in all honesty it felt really special to me, but the next morning I just panicked, i don't even know why i sent you that message; i was so scared that i ruined thing, that i actually end up ruining everything. i didn't want to mess up our friendship, i care about you a lot, but i realise too late that i'm an idiot.
again i'm sorry for all i did, i've been a coward and screwed things between us up. 

i hope i haven't caused you too much harm.

i know i fucked up really bad, i understand if you won't want to see me ever again.
i'll dissapear from your life completely now.
take care, i love you.

minho