14

it's thursday, the day before minho's "date" with hyunjin.
today he only has two classes so it isnt a busy day. he just had to stay at the library with soojin and help her — not that she needed help, the boy just didn't want to be alone and needed advices.

after he finished his last class, he directly went to the library were he should meet soojin. she still wasn't there so he just waited, and check social media.

he got some DMs from some girls, but he ignored them like he always does. they either text him becaus they'd like to go out with him (in which he was absolutely uninterested) or because they wanted something from him, so it wasnt worth his time to reply to them ayways.

he kept on scrolling through instagram. most of the post showing up where pictures of cats — he really loves cats so he followed a lot of pages that posted these contents (omg me too) — and posts of people that he know.

after a bit he saw a post of one of his friends, with someone oddly familiar. he wanted to click the tag in the picture and follow that person, but before doing so he was interrupted- "hi hyung!" a deep voice that minho knew well.

"oh hi felix," minho noticed that there was someone with the australian.
tall boy, with long black hair — isn't that hyunjin? damn he looked even more handsome real life.

"did you come here to study, felix? with your friend, hyunjin right? i'm minho, you recognised me, didn't you?"

the taller smiled a bit and nodded. "oh y-yeah,"

"then see you tomorrow, we're still going out, aren't we?" the older smirked slightly, which made felix panic a bit.

"t-tomorrow? you k-know each other?!"

realisation suddenly hit felix. that's the minho hyunjin have talked about. felix has said that he know the older and that he's introduce his friend to him, but he wasn't serious.
he surely didn't want his friend to talk to minho — not because the older was a bad person, but because- just look at him! one glaring and you are already in love with him, and the aussie didn't want that to happen.

"mhm yeah," minho now smirked widely, like he was reading the australian's mind and doing it on purpose.

now felix really regretted greeting the older.
he didn't want his two friends to talk to each other so he tried to change the subject.

"o-oh minho hyung, anyways, about the dance team, i thought about it and i'm not interested," he tried to change subject.

"OH- i am!" says hyunjin with a big smile.

- i'm sorry, you wHAT?- of course felix didn't say it out loud, BUT HOW COULD MINHO ASK HIM TOO? they barely knew each other!

"really? i'll tell soojin then! she's be happ-"

"tell soojin what?"

the three boys turned to the girl that was now taking a sit in front of minho.

"oh hi soojinnie,"

"hi minho.. felix, and....?"

"he's hyunjin, he's interested in the dancing team,"

felix was glaring at hyunjin while they were talking. he was smiling a lot. too much. and the taller kept on looking at minho. still smiling.
he was smiling too much for the aussie's taste.

"ok hyunjin, i need your number to talk abou-"

"AH— NOONA! i'm sorry we have to study, we have to go! but minho hyung can give you hyun's number! bye-"

felix took hyunjin's wrist and dragged him toward an empty table.

hyunjin could only turn around for a second and wave his hand to the other two, with a soft smile on his beautiful lips.

__________
wow felix is jealous 🤭