44

finally today is the day when hyunjin can go to the dance studio. (PLEASE ITS BEEN SO LONG, BUT IN CASE YOU FORGOT, minho is in a dance team, and they needed members, so he asked hyunjin)

from the message soojin send him, he should go there at around 16, so he had a lot of time left.

he decided to go to the library after he finished his classes and had lunch.
he still needed to study, and thought that instead of waiting, doing nothing, he could also carry on with his school work.

he was pretty exited today, not for a particular reason, he just felt like that.
and he was also happy to see minho again.

at around 15 he stopped what he was doing. he thought it was already time to go.

he was going out of the library, but while opening the door he crashed into someone.

"i'm sorry- oh, hi!" the person he crashed in was felix.

"h-hey,"

"how are you lix? we haven't talked in a while!"
the last time they talked was right at the library, when felix told hyunjin that he liked him.

"i'm fine and you? y-yeah whatever, i hope you are ok, i have to go, bye,"

felix literally run away without letting the other say anything in return.
hyunjin found it odd how he just got away like thas, but after all, felix admitted that he had feeling for him and he didn't return those feeling, so it must still be awkward for the australian to be with him. hyunjin didn't blame felix for wanting to avoid him.

hyunjin returned to his dorm and took his spare clothes and his trainers and went out again, toward the bus station.

after a short ride, he started to walk toward the dance studio.

he was about to open the door to the studio when he heard someone call him,
"hey hyuni!" he turned around and saw minho walking toward him. (the among of times i said 'toward' in this part 😭👊)

"hi, hyung!"

"so how are you doing?"

"great and you?"

"am doing fine,"  minho got closer to hyunjin and put his arm around the other shoulder, "you need to get changed first, right?"

"mhm? yeah,"

"come this way then,"

hyunjin and minho went to the locker room and got changed.
there were other two boys in the room, but both of them soon went out, leaving the boy alone there, great.

the long haired boy turned to look at minho, to see at what point was he in getting changed. he noticed that the older was taking off his t-shirt and hyunjin couldn't help but stare. because DAMN, minho was truly hot.

suddenly minho lifted his gaze on hyunjin and smirked.
the younger, embarrassed for getting cautch starring, looked down at his shoes, red in the face. he heard minho laughing lightly.

after both of them got changed, they exited the locker room and went toward the practise room.

in the practise room hyunjin saw soojin, a couple of people that he met at college and some people that he never saw before.
there were really few people, that was really good for hyunjin because he didnt want to dance in front of many peoole at the moment.

minho guide hyunjin toward soojin to talk to her.

"hi hyunjin, hi min,"

"hi soojin noona,"

"do you wanna try your choreography now or wait a bit?"

"now it's ok," hyunjin honestly wanted to do it as soon as possibly, so he gave his phone to soojin, who played his song - he choose criminal by taemin - and then went in the middle of the room to start dancing.

hyunjin started too dance as soon as the music begin to play.

after he finished dancing he looked at minho and saw that he was talking to soojin. he wanted to go to him, since he was the only one he knew there, but didn't want to interupe the two.

a boy aproched him tho. he was a bit shoeter than him and had fluffy messy hair.

"hey! you are hyunjin right?"

"o-oh, yeah, and you ar-"

"i'm nam seungmin, but you can call me bic!"

"o-ok,"

"i wanted to tell you that you are a really good dancer!"

hyunjin giggled, flattered by the compliment. "t-tank yo_"

"SEUNGMIN!" a girl said, getting near them,

"i hope he isnt bothering you, he tends to be really annoying," she is more or less as tall as bic and is really pretty.

"i'm karina, by the way, hyunjin right? you dance really good, your cover was indeed cool,"

"a-ah thanks-"

hyunjin talked to bic and karina for a bit; he learned that the girl is the same age as him, while bic is a year younger; he also goes to the same college as hyunjin, while karina goes to a different college. they both are really nice and friendly, they also exchanged  numbers.

after the practise, hyunjin was finally able to talk to minho. the older told hyunjin that he danced really good, then they went to the locker room to get changed from their sweaty clothes.

they then started to walk home together, while also tlking about today.

"do you wanna get ice cream?" asks minho all of a sudden.

"o-oh, now? isnt it too cold outside for ice cream?"

"yeah i know, but i want ice cream,"

"fine.."

lee.minho

liked by hanjisung and otherslee

lee.minho loml

hwang.hyunjin delete this immediately
‎↳ lee.minho no, you are cute ❤️

y.jeongin @ha.yves noona 😭 our ship is sailing omg
‎↳ ha.yves yes omg 😭