5

minho woke up hearing his alarm. it was timeto get up and get ready to go to college.
today was quite cold, which make it difficult for minho to get up, so he decided to just stay under the blanket a little bit and check social media.
he saw that he got a message from hyunjin so he immediately went to reply.

__________

hyunjin:
hey hyung, good morning, how are you?

minho:
hi hyunjinnie! morning, i'm fine, and you?

hyunjin:
i'm good, i'm getting ready to go to college ☺️

minho:
oh by the way
if i see you at school,
can i come and say 'hello' right? 😏

hyunjin:
of course !
oh
i have to go now, my roommate almost set on fire the kitchen, bye !

minho:
haha bye hyunie

__________

he giggled at his phone.
he didn't know why, but he found the younger really nice to talk to and he hoped to know him better, maybe meet in person. he thought about going around the college and search hyunjin and maybe start a conversation with him, but it would be weird, so he decided that he'll wait to randomly meet him.

he didn't realise it until he got a text from changbin, but he was already late.

__________

changbin:
lee minho, where the fuck are you?
i've been waiting for you, for the last 10 minutes, it's cold

minho:
i'm sorry, i'm coming

__________

minho got so distracted by his thoughts that he forgot that he had to walk to school with changbin. he immediately put on his shoes and ran out of his apartment. he ran to changbin and they both started walking toward their college.

"what took you so long?" said changbin.

"i'm sorry, i- uhm, my cat, yes, my cat peed on the floor, and uhm, i had to clean, yeah ha ha"

changbin decided not to ask further questions and they walked to school silently.