8

hyunjin finally finished his classes for today.

it was 1:23 and hyunjin still hasn't eaten. he doesn't have time to go and cook something, since he has to meet felix to study together, so he came to the conclution that he'll go and get mcdonald's.

he decided to go search felix. he heard that the australian is going to the library to take some books so he went there to look for him.

after a while he decided that looking for felix was a bad idea ergo he called him.

*beep beeeep beeeeep*

"OH MY GOD FELIX WHERE ARE YOU? HAVE YOU EATEN?"

"oh hyung, i was at the library, i havent eaten yet, why?"

"OK PERFECT! let's go to mcdonald's, im dying of hunger."

"ohhhhh like a date?"

"yes, a study date. we have to study. see you in ten, in front of the library, okay?"

__________

hyunjin and felix were talking about the most random things while eating. the older thought that felix was really kind- no, THE kindest peson he knew. he could genuinly talk about everything with him, and he'll listen, without judging.

"you know that girl, chaeryeong? i went out with her once."

the australian nodded. "oh. yeah."

"sooo, she gived me the wrong phone numer,"

"oh... i'm sorry."

"no, no. don't be sorry. apparently the owner of the number goes to our college. we texted a little- not much tho- and he's really sweet and, oh my gosh, he's so handsome."

"really? what's his name?"

"minho,"

"minho? mmh maybe i know him."

"for real? you know a handsome guy and didn't bother to introduce him to me before?" hyunjin said joking, trying to sound offended.

"hey. i can introduce you to him now if you want." felix giggled.

after eating, hyunjin and felix went to to library to study together. the time passed to fast, they didn't even realised that it was already 20:00 and it was dark out.

hyunjin sighed. "it's so late, come on felix. let's go."

they packed their stuff and exited the library.

"well b- wait, your dorm is on the opposite way, hyunjin,"

"i know, i'll walk you home."

felix blushed a bit; hyunjin was always so kind with him, he made him feel butterflies. by now he doesn't see the older like a friend anymore, but something more. (a.n.: oh felix 😔)

they arrived at felix apartment and said their goodbye's.

hyunjin watched as felix entered the building and decided to leave, but he felt his phone vibrate so he took it to check the notification.

he good a message from minho, but he decided that he'll reply when he get home; for now he'll just walk to his apartment.