28

minho spend his day doing what he does almost every day; school, home, go to the dance studio. the usual.
today he'll spend time with hyunjin, and he was quite happy about it. 

minho chose the movie - it was romantic movie that changbin recommended him, so he thought it was the perfect situation to watch it.
going to a movie theatre wasn't the ideal for him, so he decided that they'll watch it at his place. he searched for the movie online and he found it. perfect.

its around 16 now. 
from what seungmin told him, hyunjin should be at the caffè today, maybe he's lucky and he can see the long haired boy before they'll meet again in the evening.

he put on his shoes on, wore his jacket, took his earphone and went out toward the caffè.

the same morning he talked to hyunjin and they agreed that the younger will come at minho's apartment at around 7.
minho thought that it was a little late, the movie was quite long - almost 3 hour - and he sure didn't want the younger to get home alone that late. who knows what can happen.

minho walked to the cafe for something like 5 minutes and when he arrived he entered it and looked around to try and find someone.
it didn't took long to see that someone - hyunjin - sitting at a table and talking with another boy.

he walked toward the two boys to at least say 'hi'.
as he was walking he also recognised the boy, with hyunjin.

"hey," he smiled, also noticing how both boys got surprised.

"o- oh hi, minho hyung!" hyunjin giggled.

"THAT'S THE MINHO YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT?!"

"hi, jeongin,"

"LEE MINHO?"

"yes. yes, its him, now shut up,"

"ARE YOU GONNA FUCK LEE MINHO?"

"jeongin what the fuck? stop screaming, we are in a public place!" says the long haired boy.

the older laughed. hyunjin couldn't understand what he found so amusing.

"SO YOU ARE NOT DENYING THAT ITS GONNA HAPPEN!"

"JEONGIN!"

at this point, minho laughed harder, this time gaining jeongin's attention too.

"why are you laughing? if you hurt hyunjin, i'm breaking your legs,"

"if you mean by fucking, don't worry, it won't happen!"

"NO! if you break his heart!"

"jeongin, just shut the fuck up, we are friends, he's not gonna hurt anyone!" says hyunjin, who was starting to get pissed.

"i'm actually HURT that you think that i could break his heart, c'mon jeongin, do i look like the type..?" minho obviously wasn't really hurt, he was just joking around.

"no, hyunjin is just my baby," says jeongin, while putting his arms around the latter's shoulder, in a protective manner.

"jeongin, just shut up, i'm older that you and taller!"

"but he's right," interrupted minho "you are a baby!"

"SEE? even minho hyung agrees with me!"

the boys talked and joked for a bit and ,at some point jeongin had to leave the other two to work, but still keeping an eye on hyunjin and minho.

"hey, hyun, it's already 5, do you have something to do?" minho interrupted their conversations ask.

"actually i have to study with felix, but i cancelled our meetings..."

"oh.. do you need any help? you can study at my place and i'll help you, then we can watch the movie, ok?"

"oh, yeah sure!"

"let's go?"

__________
ok so who do you want felix to end up in a relationship with?
jeongin, jisung, seungmin, chan or someone else (someone not in skz)?
no changlix 😔