16

when hyunjin got back to his dorm he couldn't stop thinking about what felix told him.
he really didn't know what to do. should he not go out with minho? or just go to the "date" and then ignore the older?

hyunjin was really scared— not that there was a reason to feel like that, but the fact that someone that was so sweet with him was actually pretending scared him.

he decided that he'd just go to sleep and deal with his "problem" the next day.

after hyunjin got up and saw his roommate, jisung, having breakfast. he decided to sit next to him and eat as well while they randomly started to talk about everything that came to their mind.

"anyways jisung, do you, by any chance, know someone called minho? lee minho i think, he goes to our college too. i think he dances. oh he's friend with changbin too,"

"oh yeah, i know him, i go out with him, changbin and chan sometimes,"

"really? and how is he?"

"what do you mean?"

"is he a fuck boy?"

"a fuck boy? from what i know he avoids girls and boys like a cat avoids water, he's a nice persone. how could you think he's a fuck boy?"

"well i don't know, someone told me that,"

"they are probably jealous, don't worry, minho's not a fuck boy,"

they continued eating till hyunjin's phone lighted up signaling that he got a notification.

unknown
hey hyunjin, it's soojin. minho gave me your number
for the dance team, are you free on november 4th? we'd like to see how you dance and your style and then we'll decide if you are in or not,
text me back and tell me if you are free o. the 4th or you prefer another day, bye!

"oh soojin noona texted me,"

"soojin... noona?"

"yeah, she's friend with minho hyung and they are in a dance team or whatever, i don't know, and i said i was interested so she texted me..."

"dance team? you know how to dance?"

"yeah kinda, i used to take classes,"

"cool"

they finished eating and they went to their classes.
hyunjin was reliefed to find out that felix was wrong but still scared since jisung didn't know minho as much as felix did, and felix didn't have a reason to lie, did he?