21

it was the day after hyunjin and minho's "date". hyunjin has work after his classes so that's were he went after school.
he actually works at the cafe where he went out with the other boy.

he has a shift with yves - the girl that took their orders yesterday - and jeongin, a boy younger than hyunjin that was somehow close to him.

"so he came to my dorm, and we went to to the cafe together. he is so nice and, oh god, he's so handsome, a prince!"
hyunjin started to talk to them about his date, while jeongin was opening the shop.

"oh and he's also really funny, and smart too! gosh he's so perfect, i don't know if i wanna be him or make out with him,"

"i'd do both if i were you,"

"JEONGIN?!"

"what? he sounds like a cool person,"

hyunjin sighed.
"anyways, do you know what happened next? yves noona come to take our orders and she called him MY BOYFRIEND,"

yves giggled, looking at hyunjin.

"i mean, he said that he's like to get called your boyfriend, you said he's 'not yet' your boyfriend, so?" said yves, giggling.

"god. i turned red like a tomato, he even compared my red face to te tablecloth,and it's all your fault for calling him my boyfriend. oh AND HE PAID FOR ME AND GAVE ME CHOCOLATES! CHOCOLATES!"

"and are you going to go out again?"

"ahh- i dont know, we haven't talked yet,"

"well ask him out again or i'll do it, and not for you,"

"JEONGIN?!"

"what? you aren't making moves so i might as well take him,"

"just- just shut up! i'll ask him out on a real date this time!"

"woah noona look, hyunjin has grown up and is gonna ask a guy out!" laughed jeongin while turning to yves, who just finished opening the shop.

"ha ha ha. so funny."

both jeongin and yves giggled hearing the boy's reaction.

after a bit, all of them calmed. hyunjin felt his phone vibrating in his pocket, so he took it of and check his notifications.

"hyunjin, you shouldn't be on your phone at work,"

"but we haven't started yet, any client arrived yet— OH FUCK- OH MY GOD!"

"w-what happened? are you ok?"

"MINHO!" hyunjin gave his phone to yves so she could read the message he sent.

"'hey hyunjinnie, have you had lunch?' aw he's so sweet, were would you find a guy like this?"

"he got friends-zoned by a girl, and the girl gave him the wrong number, but- OH LOOK, THE NUMBER WAS MINHO'S NUMBER! now he has an almost boyfriend!"

"jeongin, shut up! we even met just ONCE, how is he an ALMOST BOYFRIEND?"

"well look at you talking about him! you sound like you wanna suck his dick so bad!"

"JEONGIN!"

the younger giggled, seeing the other so frustrated.

hyunjin groaned leaving the younger alone.
customers started to enter in the cafe, he had to work, no time to "argue" with jeongin.

he decided that he'll replie to minho later, for now he'll just focus on work.

__________
help i can't comment or reply to comments on wattpad, idk what happened 😭