32

jisung immediately got dressed and went toward felix apartment. it was almost 10 p.m. but he wanted to make sure that his friend was fine.
he really didn't know what was up with felix or what was he referring to when he said that he was a 'bad friend and person'; he knows felix quite well and in no way is he bad - he is always there for him and hyunjin and other of his friends so he can't understand  why the australian thought of himself as a bad person. 

he tried to think of something felix could have done for him to say that he is a bad person, but nothing came to his mind; felix is literally an angel, what could he have done?! the freckled boy is most likely exaggerating! there's no any he could have hurt anyone, right?

jisung arrived in front of felix door and knocked. the other cracked the door almost immediately, like he was waiting from him.
when the door opened widely, jisung saw felix with his eyes red, like he has been crying for some time - in fact, he was still crying - and his hair all messy. he immediately hugged the australian; it truly broke his heart to see him like this. he knows that felix doesn't deserve to suffer in any way.

they stayed in the hug for some time, till felix calmed down a little bit, then they went to the freckled boy's room and both of them sat on his bed.

"felix, what's bothering you?"

"h-h-hyun-hyunjin a-and min-minho hyung, i-i'm a b-bad p-p-person, i-i lie-lied to h-him," felix started to sob again so jisung got closer to him and took his hand to hold it thigh.

"it's ok," encouraged jisung, while stoking the other's hand with his thumb,"

"it's ok, if you don't feel like saying it now, is ok, just know that i'm here for you and that i love you,"

"y-you wouldn't sa-say it a-after i'll tell y-you wh-what i did,"

"felix, i promise you that i'll be right here, beside you, no matter what you did, ok?"

"b-but- you shouldn't, i wou-would never talk to me if i w-were you,"

"really? why are you saying it, felix? i know that you are NOT a bad person, maybe you did a bad thing, just a mistake, but it doesn't change who you are. you are still the nice boy you have always been,"

"b-but i fuc-fucked up rea-really bad t-this time,"

"do you want to tell me what you did?" jisung put his other hand on felix shoulder and caressed him.

"i-i was jealous o-of mi-minho because hyuni st-started to spend a l-lot of time with him a-and i th-think he likes h-him, but i-i re-really like him, s-so wi-without realising, i t-told to hyunjin t-that minho's not a good person a-and he s-shouldn't sp-spend time with him, a-and one da—y hy-hyun just got mad a-at me and le-left-"

felix started to sob harder and to shake a bit, and jisung was trying his best to calm him even a little bit, holding his hand really tight, caressing his shoulder and back and playing with his hair. he tried everything to not see the boy in so much pain.

"h-hyunjin to-told me that we should take some time f-from each other an-and i-i jus—t know i fuck-ed u-up and he do-doesn't want to see m-me an-anymore,"

"felix...." jisung hugged the other again, this time even more tighter.
"like i said, you are not a bad person. love and jealousy can just make people do dumb things,"

jisung had one of his hand behind felix's head, stocking it and playing with his hair.

"i doubt hyunjin is mad at you or whatever, you should try and talk to him, he would understand,"

"b-but i'm sc-scared,"

jisung parted a bit from felix, "do you want me to talk to him first and see if he's really mad at you?"

the australian nodded his head, while jisung swiped felix's tears away from his face with his thumbs.

"it's ok now," with one of his hands, jisung moved some stands of hair from felix's face.

"it's late now, i think you should go to sleep, i'll get going home-"

"c-can yo-you stay over, pl-please?"

"sure," jisung smiled warmly to his friend.

felix gave jisung some more comfortable clothes, and he also got changed in cosy clothes to sleep.

both of them slept in the same bed; felix just finished crying, so jisung thought it was the best to stay near him, and felix did need someone at the moment.

jisung decided to hug the other, since he still looked a bit shaken, and still playing with felix's hair and caressing him to calm him down more; they just ended up falling asleep like that, in each other's arms.