***

"Fuck." The slam of the front door roused Kokichi from his sleep. He cursed under his breath, sitting up and squinting at the front door. Someone probably left. Kokichi pushed a hand through his hair, wriggling his fingers out after they got stuck.

Kokichi grimaced as he looked down at himself. Yep, definitely not a dream. He cracked his neck as he stood up carefully, trying not to make his state worse.

Kokichi heard the distinct sound of the shower and ran over to the door jiggling the knob. "That bastard!" he whined, leaning against the wall. Shuichi snagged the bathroom before he even had a chance. Now he just has to sit around and wait.

Kokichi stomped over to the bedroom and kicked open the door hard enough to shake the entire apartment. He at least expected Miu to move or something, but she laid completely still, he only succeeded in scaring Mischief.

"Sorry Mischief, but Miu I'm going to need you to wake the fuck up." He walked towards where Miu was spread out across the whole bed and picked up a pillow. "Get. Up. Now. You. Bitch. I. Need. Your. Help." He punctuated each word with a brutal hit to Miu's face with the pillow.

"Hit me one more fucking time and I swear I'll neuter you." Miu blew her messed up hair from the pillow and sat up. "What do you-" her words tapered off and her eyes widened. "Holyshit! Did you and Shuichi get down and dirty last night!" Miu rolled onto her knees, staring closer at Kokichi.

"What?"

"You have like three hickeys's on your neck."

Kokichi clamped a hand over his neck, backing up to look in the mirror. Sure enough, there were little marks all over his neck, the most predominant being three nicely sized bruises. "I'm going to kill him."

"Are you going to tell me what happened or did you wake me up for nothing?"

"Ugh. We didn't really do anything, but it got really intense and then we ended up-" Kokichi gyrated his hips forward as a demonstration. "And then fell asleep."

"So you guys humped like dogs," Miu deadpanned.

"Really Miu."

"Your plan of getting Shuichi to meet another guy besides you failed, and then you came home and did that. And now I'm guessing, you think that he realized his feelings for you is just curiosity and not actually real?"

"Pretty much."

"You are so fucking stupid. He likes you Kokichi. Last night and these hickeys should tell you that."

"It didn't mean the same thing to him," Kokichi frowned. "If it was with someone else, at least I wouldn't get hurt and he would still realize he doesn't have feelings for me." He's never going to be able to get it out of his head now. It'll be constantly taunting him with what he wants but can never have.

"Kokichi why won't you just admit he likes you and let yourself be happy with him?"

"Do I even deserve to be?"

Miu sat back and sneered. "A while ago I would have said hell no, but now I'm starting to believe in second chances. Aren't you?" Kokichi stayed quiet, staring up at the ceiling. "Most people have given you a second chance Kokichi, don't you think it's time you give yourself one?" Her expression softened, it was probably the softest he's seen Miu look. He hates it.

"Do you store all that poeticness in your tits, because it's definitely not kept in your pea-sized brain."

"And there he goes, ruining the moment," she threw her arms up.