Drunken up. [32 part 2]

Start from the beginning

"Camilla, when alcohol is in your system, pills are the biggest thing on the list you can't take. It'll lead to serious health consequences." Luz muttered. "I've hidden them. You can't take any pills til you've sobered up."

"Luz, I'm fine."

"Ms.Noceda, you aren't. You threw up nearly an hour ago. I'm not returning the pills."

"Luz. You're in my house. Give me my stuff back."

"I'm not returning it."

Camilla staggered towards her, the witch taking her hand, the human standing just a few inches away from Luz. "Return my pills.."

"You'll get sick when alcohol is in your system. I'm not returning them."

"Return the pills Luz."

"No. Alcohol is in your system, taking pills is a-" Luz ducked, standing upright and backing up. "Camilla.."

The human slapped her, the witch not being able to dodge the slap. "Return the stupid pills Luz!" Camilla shouted.

The witch turned around, doing that crawl run thing up the stairs, a loud crash ensuing after she reached the second floor, the witch hearing fast footsteps behind herself. Luz entered her room, closing and locking the door after she entered.

A fist came at the door, Camilla pounding on said door. Luz went to her bathroom, closing that door, locking it, sliding down it. "Luz open the door! Return my pills!"

The witch felt her cheek. It stung. It stung alot. She's felt worse though. Luz drew a circle in the air, a blue puff of smoke surrounding her. The witch disappearing.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

A bird landed on a roof, walking along the rim, keeping an eye on the door of the house across the street. The door handle shook, the bird spreading her wings, jumping off the roof, the door opening. The bird flapped their wings in the humans face, said human going back inside, closing the door.

The pigeon got on the railing of the roof, moving her head down, seeing the door upside down, watching it. A WagenVolks pulled up, the pigeon jumping off the roof, flying towards the person who exited, a puff of smoke surrounding them. "She wants another bottle and she's gotten aggressive." Luz muttered.

"Pets?" The other person questioned.

"They're in Rose's backyard. Still playing but definitely worried." Luz answered

"Just wine?" They pried.

"Pills. She wants pills."

Lilith hummed, going towards the door, opening it, peeking in. Dark. It was dark inside, no lights were on at least. "Camilla?" Lilith called out.

A thud ensued upstairs, both witches going to the second floor, Lilith going in Luz's room first. Found her. "Camilla."

The human groggily got up, hissing quietly at a pain she mysteriously acquired. "Wowza that human packs a punch.."

Lilith casted a spell circle, looking over at the figure on the opposite side of Luz's bed, by the desk. "Momma?" Luz called out.

The figure turned on the lamp on Luz's desk, "Edalyn." Lilith answered, calling back the spell.

The witch shook her head, feeling her chest, "Man, remind me not to mess with her. She hits hard. All I did was push her back a bit and she falls over her own feet..Got scratched on the handle.."

Camilla grumbled, panting quietly, covering her mouth. "She's going to regurgitate again-" Luz blurted out, leaving the room and going back downstairs.