Chapter 54: Sweet Distraction

Start from the beginning

"To be frank, I'm afraid of what he might do to Monica or I if he manages to get out of prison. I can't go through all that trauma again."

"You won't. You're safe and protected. You don't have to worry about anything," I assured her. She sighed, but she then smiled and nodded. I wouldn't let him touch her again. He'd rather hurt me, but not her.

"I visited Elia in prison last week," she informed me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her. Elia was serving his sentence for being an accomplice and previous crimes. He'd be free in a few years. His family was well taken care of by my company.

"I told you not to go to that place."

"I know, but I had to. I had to thank him and see how he is doing."

"You're never going there again, Kyra. I'm serious. That place is dangerous for you. Do you understand?" I commanded her.

Kyra raised her hands, surrendering. "Loud and clear."

I gave her a stern look, warning her that I was serious. She sat back in her seat and pouted. I was still dead serious. I couldn't manage losing her again. I remembered the day Natasha called me giving me the location.

I was admitted to the hospital, sick and confused. I left in a hurry all on my own and called Kyle to tell him about it when I was already on my way. It was horrible. I couldn't go through all that heartbreak and emotional breakdown again.

Kyra completed the work she wanted to do on the plane in three hours. I also stopped when she did and we put away all work related stuff. It was finally time for the two of us.

I had our special cards with me and it was the perfect way to bond with her. We had a big and comfortable bedroom waiting for us. We'd definitely make good use of it before the flight ended. I was starving and only she could take away my hunger.

Playing this game with her was much more fun because she was open minded and her fantasies were incredible. She was very open with me and I was confident she wanted me hungrily as much as I wanted her.

"What is the difference between sex and love making to you?" Kyra asked me when it was her turn. We had already played five steamy rounds.

"I can have sex with any woman I want to take to bed and forget about it the next day. It's like a reckless and savage fucking session. I make love to the woman I love. I make sure she feels loved and I make sure I do it the way she loves and satisfy her every need. She'll definitely want to come back to me every moment she gets an opportunity to be in my bed," I replied, casually sipping into my martini.

Kyra bit her lip and sucked on it. The way her eyes glinted was alluring. She was eating chocolate dipped strawberries. The way she ate them was purely a tease to cause havoc in my pants.

"I won't pursue that topic lest jealousy burns me up. Your turn."

I picked a card and flipped it. "Have you ever thought about me sexually?"

Kyra laughed. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but hell yeah. I've not only thought about it, but I've also written it down. Every time I zone out, I see us banging on the beach, in a pool, in your red Ferrari, on your favourite couch; everywhere possible. I just can't get the images out of my head. Please don't tell me this craziness is one-sided. Is it weird that I want my sexy husband so bad?"

I leaned in and held her hand. I loved how she wore her wedding ring every time. I kissed her hand.

"You have absolutely no idea how many cold showers I have to take everyday after you tease me with f your delicious curves, showing off your cleavage, wearing tight clothes that show off your perfect butt and puckering your kiss inspiring lips. The only thing I wanna do is rip off your clothes and make you feel special. I don't think I've ever wanted a woman this much in my life, Kyra."