Marry You

We drove. No sentences were formed, no words slipped out of either of our mouths. Only the sound of a running motor was heard. I watched Zayn hold the wheel, his hands tightly squeezing as if he were choking my father out. The thought alone made me gasp inside. But that's what it looked like. I lie to you not.

The lines on his faced twitched and scrunched as if trying to decide something. Minus the anger at my father, it seemed like he was in a war within himself. I tried to stay calm, but his expressions were making me uneasy. He was furious; so was I, but I wasn't the type to physically show that. I breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly.

"You know what?" Zayn finally spoke. I didn't answer, and, when he realized I wasn't going to, he continued. "We should get married."

"After that you want-" I began, but I was cut off. "Now. Let's get married now."

I stared at him, mouth hanging wide. "I beg your pardon?" I asked quickly, caught off gaurd.

"Let's get married now. There's no use waiting. You're pregnant, I'm the father," (I cringed) "and we love eachother. I don't see how this couldn't work." If only he'd think long term.

I pondered this for a moment. Marriage? We're so young. I know I've thought about this a million times, marrying Zayn, and said various answers each time, but I was unsure in this moment. This was a big step. Thinking and talking about it is one thing, but when you are about to do it, that's a whole different game.

I stared out the window. I knew Zayn wanted an answer right now. Hell, he might just drive to the chapel now to make it official without my consent. Sure, we were legal, but was a forced marriage? I didnt' know. 

Marrying him seemed logical. I was pregnant, and, if Zayn was not the father, he still promised before to love me and this child all the same. So what was the hurt in doing it? 

"Well?" He questioned.

"Okay.Let's do this thing." 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    

LATER THAT DAY

Zayn had drove to the chapel. He parked the car, and we went in, smiling, hand-in-hand. His smiled shined brighter than mine, if that was even possible. His face was gleaming, a twinkle in his eye. I was happy now, too, but not like Zayn. He seemed to be on cloud nine. 

I don't think I need to go much more in depth, nor do I feel the want to. We had no witness, so that costed extra. Some little old woman did the trick, and her husband read our vows. We said our "I do"s, and Zayn leaned me back for a long kiss. His mouth felt warm against mine, and I could feel a huge smile on his face. The couple smiled at us and offered cake and refreshments. Zayn declined politely for us and said we had other things to do. 

That afternoon, we strolled out of there as Mr. and Mrs. Malik. What a way to spend a day.

Zayn held me closely to him as we walked out the door. Our hands were intertwined, and I felt as if we were one. He opened the car door for me acting like he was some sort of peasant and I was the queen. I giggled at him. He slide in the seat next to me and kissed my arm up and down for about five minutes, staring deeply into my eyes with that heart-breaking smile.

Another silence, but I didn't mind this one. I was gleaming. I was a Misses. To Zayn Malik, non the less. We were going to be parents. A married couple with a child. Everything seemed like it was planned out before hand, like God had specifically chosen this path for the two of us. Like we were supposed to be here right in this moment, in this predicament. And I was ecstatic to be starting my life with this boy. 

Zayn leaned over and put his mouth on mine. He tasted minty, something he never had tasted like before. Haha. He placed his hands on my waste and tried to pull me closer, but it was hard with this thing in the middle and arm rests in the way. I pulled back hesitantly, but he only pulled me closer. It was crushing my stomach, but he wouldn't let me go. 

The pain boomed inside my like a drum. It felt like large thrusts were being shoved into my stomach. Like someone was knocking me with a bowling ball repeatedly in the gut. I couldn't pull anything away from Zayn. He had a tight grip on my sides, and my arms were squished towards him. I let out a cry. He pulled away rapidly and stared at me in horror. The pain finally stopped.

"Oh my gosh, Kate, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you. Are you alright?" He reached for me, resting his hands as gently as he could on my temples. 

"Yeah, I'm fine now. Just a little bit on pain when I hit that arm rest." I tried to laughed it off, to make like it was nothing, but it didn't feel like nothing. It felt like a whole Hell lot of something.

Zayn nodded. "That's good. But you know what we have to do now." This was a statement, not a question, but I didn't know.

"What?" I asked.

"Tell my parents."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

SOOOOO SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE!! I've been so busy with school and settling in and Christmas and birthdays, yada yada yada... I hope this update was good enough for ya'll. It didn't seem that great, but there's a little secret hidden in this chapter. I hope you see it. 

Keep reading!! 

Comment and tell me your predicitions and VOTE VOTE VOTE if you liked it. lol. Sorry if it's short. I'm planning on starting a new story this year (cause it's almost 2013!), so I'm planning for it. Definitly stay tuned for more of my writing this year. I'm going to try and focus my spare attention to writing.

Thanks:)

-Hannah :)