"Yeah. The company can easily market what I'm writing and sell more copies just because my names involved," he paused taking another sip of tea. "Come read this article written by Shuichi Saihara from season Fifty-three of Danganronpa!" Shuichi scoffed raising his voice for emphasis. Kokichi laughed and Shuichi felt blood rush to his cheeks. There weren't many times where he had made Kokichi laugh, usually, it was the other way around, but Shuichi found himself wanting to do it again.

"You're not mad that they're just using you for popularity?" Miu asked, picking at her long pink nails.

"No, I don't care. I'm just doing this for fun anyway."

Kokichi slammed his palm onto the table causing Shuichi to flinch and look at the serious expression on his face. "This is fun to you?" he asked incredulously.

Shuichi leaned back in his chair away from Kokichi, who was almost standing over the table. "Yes?"

Kokichi sat back down with a flounce and a huff, crossing his arm indignantly. "I really have to show you how to have some fun one day."

"You've said that probably about three times now and I have yet to see this fun day you're talking about."

"Oh it's coming sooner than you think my dear Shuichi," Kokichi spoke, his voice airy and whimsical sounding, clearly exaggerating.

"Oh God, now I have to worry about that."

"Don't worry your pretty little head, all will be revealed in due time," Kokichi wiggled his fingers in front of his face making soft oohing sounds.

Miu snorted. "Dork."

Shuichi shook his head, delving back into his work, determined to finish before it hit six p.m. which he did, finishing his work a couple minutes after five-thirty, and emailing the final product to the company.

***

Kokichi was acting suspiciously. At first, Shuichi thought it was just him, but there was no doubt that Kokichi had been up to something since the moment they woke up this Saturday.

He started by pacing around and collecting who knows what into a black backpack. Then he got dressed in an outfit that was completely lacking in all the colorfulness he usually had in his wardrobe. Wearing dark green cargo pants that reached mid-ankle, exposing his skin and the top of his shoes. The pants were held up by a belt which a black shirt was tucked into, and ontop of all that, he wore a tight black trench coat. But by far the most suspicious thing was how quiet he was being.

Shuichi sat on the couch, Mischief on one knee and the novel he was reading on the other. Mischief raised her tiny head following Kokichi's movements just like Shuichi, both of them attuned to his abnormal behavior. Shuichi had tried his best to ignore Kokichi's pacing, really just wanting to continue reading his book and not worry about what he was doing, but alas his curiosity got the better of him.

"Kokichi," he spoke slowly. "What are you doing?"

"Hm?" Kokichi stopped his pacing looking over at Shuichi, his thumb resting against his bottom lip. His face of confusion grew into an evil smirk upon registering what he said. "Oh, nothing."

Shuichi knew that wasn't true, but he wasn't going to push it. He stood up and brushed the cat hair off his lap. "Okay well, I'm going to the grocery store if you need-"

"What! No, you can't!"

"Huh, why not?"

Kokichi rolled his eyes and sighed frustrated. "Because I'm planning something and we have to go soon."

"Go?"

"Ugh yes, just sit back down and keep reading, or you know what, let's go get you changed into something more suitable." Kokichi nodded to himself, walking behind Shuichi, pushing on his back to move him to the bedroom.