Magna: We're your friends!!

Me: Friend, huh? It's been long time since I have human friend.

Lufuru: The first human friend we have is that guy. But one day, he betrayed elves.

Me: We can't take risk to make friend with another human.

Magna: Enough with these bullshit!! I'll make you two wake up!!!

He start to throw lot of fireball at me and Lufuru.

Me: So you don't want to go? Fine...

Suddenly all the fireball that he threw at us vanish.

Lufuru: Huh?

Me: Sheesh, you did this during Royal Knight exam.

Me and Lufuru dash forward and managed to dodge the fireball that suddenly appear back.

Me: Sorry, guys. I already give you chance to run.

Magna&Vanessa: We'll bring you guys back to us!! No matter what!!!

Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: I'm sorry for dissapointing you guys.

I said while picking up Magna who is badly injured by his neck.

Magna: We'll... Not give up...

Vanessa: To bring... You guys... Back...!

Lufuru: What is their problem?

Me: No idea.

???: They just didn't know what is the meaning of give up!!

We look at the voice direction and see Asta is holding the anti magic sword that I gave him earlier. He's in his black form.

Lufuru: Who are you?

Asta: I'm Luck's friend!!!

Me: Sheesh, I should destroy that fate cat already. That cat summoned a fate where you find your way, huh? Well, that doesn't matter.

I throw Magna at him.

Asta: (Y/N)! You said you don't want to destroy the kingdom!!

Me: I said I don't want to destroy the kingdom. But I don't say I will not kill anyone who stand in my way.

Asta: I don't know or care whether you got controlled by that Calm guy or not. You has hurt our friends, I'll not forgive you!!

???: No, kid. You fight with Luck.

Suddenly someone land beside Asta.

Asta: Captain Yami!

Yami: Oi pointy ears, get out from my apperantice's body.

Me: I'm afraid I can't do that, Yami.

Yami:*unsheathe katana* Then I'll beat you until you get out from his body. And turn that pretty white hair back to normal.

Me:*take out sword from grimoire* I really can't do that, Yami. This is my true me and true appearance.

Yami: I know I'm stupid but I still remember (Y/N)'s appearance. You're totally different person, pointy ears.

Vanessa: No, captain... That is (Y/N)... He didn't got affected by what they called Reincarnation Spell.

Yami: Huh?

Vanessa: He's actually a reincarnated elf... He lost his memory since he was born... Now his memory has come back... He already remember who is real him.