2.6 work it

work it

"Hey, guys." Kate smiled as she walked into rehearsal. The group stood off the the side as they saw a different group stretching in the middle. "I just wanted to let you know that I have submitted all of your names to The Nationals Board."

Everyone started clapping and cheering as she told them.

"We're another step closer to Nationals and it's starting to feel even more real as time goes on."

"So that means there will be no more auditions, no substitutions. This is the official team going to Nationals." Kate told them. "And, as a special surprise, actually, West? Why don't you take it away?"

"All right. Thanks, Miss Kate." West smiled as she walked toward. "I'd like to introduce you guys to some of my tapper friends. They'll be doing a performance for you guys today. Take it away."

The music started to play and the group of rappers started to tap dance and amaze everyone.

They showed some new moves that no one had ever seen before, they did this every week. Someone from the group would bring a different kind of group in each week to try and open everyone's eyes up to different dance styles.

"Thanks, guys!" West called out as the group started to tap out of the room.

"All right, start with the blue one Minnow please." A man walked into the studio and headed over to Eldon.

"Absolutely, Zoltan." Minnow nodded and started to measure Eldon.

"I'm thinking, start with this arm and this arm and make sure they match." Zoltan told him. "Measure this blonde one aswell.

"She's like a caterpillar, sir. With your help she can be a butterfly." Minnow told him as he started measuring Michelle.

"I don't know if she's going to be able to cocoon, this one." Zoltan told him.

"Who are you?" Emily questioned the taller man.

"What? What? Are you the mouth piece of the group? Is that what this is?" Zoltan asked, causing Emily to nod. "You're quite cheeky, you know. I know your type, but you're asking the wrong questions. It's not who I am, it's when I am. And when am I, minnow?"

"Right now."

"Right now." Zoltan confirmed.

"I don't know what to think of what's happening right now."

Kara and James started to laugh as the man lectured Emily.

"Is something funny over there? Hey, sweatpants. Is that it?" Zoltan exclaimed as he walked over to James. "Something making you laugh? Am I a comedian to you?"

"He's not a comedian." Minnow told James as he started to measure his arms.

"Exactly. Let me guess. You're one of those, don't even worry about it, types, right?" Zoltan asked. "Don't even worry about it. Don't even worry about it."

"Don't even worry about it." Minnow said into James' ear.

"That British guy nailed James' personality to a T. How does he know that? He must be physic."