1.22 come back.. be here

come back.. be here

"Right now we're rehearsing our regionals routine. James has taken Daniels solo spot so he's just just going through Daniels choreography and we're rehearsing it together as a team."

"Uh, sorry guys. Can I try that again, just messed up a little." James asked as he messed up the solo.

"Uh, yeah, sure, James but let's take a five, okay?" Kate suggested.

"I can do it again." James assured.

"No, it's okay. We'll do it afterwards. Everyone take five." Kate said.

"Right, sorry guys." James told them.

"I know James is trying really hard to get that solo, but.. Daniel was the best person for that position.

Kara watched as everyone began to disperse but called them all back in, she had an idea.

"As dance captain, I have to do what's best for the team."

"Look, I know this is going to sound crazy and I can't believe I'm saying this, but.. we need to try and get Emily to come back." She told them.

"If we have Emily on the team, that would be our only shot at winning regionals."

"What?" Giselle said.

"No offence, Kara, but how do we manage to do that?" West asked.

"Yeah, Emily is so stubborn, there's no way she's coming back." Riley added.

"This is her home. We're her family." Kara exclaimed, gesturing to everyone in the room. "I know we can do this. We can get Emily to come back. And you guys are just giving up on the idea." She looked at everyone. "Are you guys in or what?"

"Yeah." They all agreed.

"I guess we can give it a shot." West nodded.

———

Kara walked into Studio B trying to find James but on her way she saw Beth walking out and immediately grew confused. She walked further in to see James practicing the solo.

"James?" Kara asked.

"Yo." He greeted. "What's up?"

"Seeing Beth with James.. I know she still kind of has a thing for James but I know James definitely doesn't like her anymore so.. I don't know, it's probably nothing."

"How's the math going?" She asked.

"Uh, it's good." He told her, looking down at his feet.

"When's your math exam?"

"Um.. coming up." He said.

"Shouldn't you be studying?" Kara asked.

"Uh, I just finished studying." He told her. "I'm good, I got to work on this solo now."

"Okay, but everyone relying on you to pass this math exam." Kara exclaimed.

"No, Kara, everyone's relying on me to get this solo." James corrected.