"Yeah we do, but I'm no a mission fa' my wife and you two are apart of that mission."

"Mr. Alsina I think you my long lost brother from another mother." Drew said in a joking tone.

I smirked and they stepped aside for me to enter. Once inside we started talking and they gave me all the information regarding La'Asia as well as the formula they had created. They really had been around my wife cause the formula they had was meant to go in a drink.

We came up with a plan and from there we set everything in motion.

*******

I was still at Trina's apartment and she hadn't got back yet. I got a lil anxious and I wondered what she was up to. I decided to head back to my apartment. Once I got there I noticed a gift with a note attached to it.

I miss you and I thought about you. Meet me at my secret get away tonight the warehouse on 16th st. Now that my wife is out the picture we can be together. **August**

A smile graced my face when I saw that. I knew that he wouldn't let me down. I had Trina to thank for letting him know where to find me. This was gonna be so good.

August

We sat in my car and watched from the sidelines as La'Crazy smelled the roses and grabbed the bag with the lotion in it. I looked at Drew and Kylie and they had smiles on they face.

"Now let's make this shit happen." I pulled off in the direction of the warehouse.

"Alright y'all know what ta' do."

"We on it Aug."

I looked up and Twan was pulling up. I got out and Drew and Kylie went in the direction I told them. I held a bottle of wine in my hand and because I had put the formula that Drew and Kylie had made in it.

"What's good bruh?" I dapped Twan up.

"Nothin', but this good news I'm bouta lay on ya an-aye they were at starbucks."

"Who?" I turned around and looked.

"Them two right there. Ole girl punched the girl that ran your wife and son off the road."

"Wait. Hol' up what girl?"

"That's why I called you. I heard their whole conversation and them two right there and no joke."

I turned and looked at them. "Who is the other girl?" I asked them.

"Trina and she don't know you involved so go hide cause she will be here in a minute just like La'Asia."

I nodded and followed Twan around the building they both were about to feel my wrath and didn't even know it. Twan and I watched as Trina walked up to them and they headed inside to the hiding spot. A few seconds later La'Asia came up in a tight red dress and some heels. I looked back at Twan and he shook his head.

"That bitch think y'all finna make love the way she dressed." Twan said.

"Bruh fuck you man."

She strutted inside and a breeze came by allowing me to smell the scent of the lotion that was left on her doorstep.

"Damn she even smelling good fa' ya and shit."

"Yup, but watch what happens in a lil while tho."

"Ah shit. That's that damn formula shit ain't it."

"You already know."

I waited a few minutes and walked in. I saw her looking around, but she didn't see me. I went off in the shadows as Twan came up and grabbed her. Drew brought a chair out with some wire rope and tied her to the chair.

"What the fuck are you doing and who the fuck are you?"

"You worst nightmare." Drew said.

"Where is my man at? I'm supposed to meet him here. What the hell did you do to him?" Asia yelled as she fought against the restraints.

I came out of the shadows and walked slowly over to her.

"Baby you came to save me from these lunatics. I knew you loved me."

I got in front of her and kneeled down. I smiled a sinister smile and reached up and gripped her throat cutting off her air supply. I watched in satisfaction as she gasped for breath.

"You fucked wit tha' wrong nigga and you about to feel my fuckin' wrath."

"I-I thought you loved me and missed me. Why are you doing this?"

"The same reason you did what you did to my family."

She smirked and I knew anger was taking over.

"Oh so this is about that bitch of a wife and son."

I snarled at her and punched her in the face. I don't believe in hitting women, but she the fuckin' seed of the devil and she was about to go to hell and meet the muthafucka.

I opened the bottle of wine and forced her mouth open and pour the shit down her throat.

"Bye bitch and enjoy hell. Consider this compliments of my beautiful wife."

Kylie came out with who I guessed was Trina and she was crying and screaming for her life, but it was no use.

"Twan get that bitch and put this shit down her throat. Both her and her friend can hold hands going to hell."

I walked out feeling no remorse as I heard the violent screams. I knew then that La'Asia and Trina felt the pain from the formula, but La'Asia felt it more. I hopped in my car and called Lawrence cause he already knew what to do. I rolled me a blunt after I pulled my gloves off like nothing had happened.

Fuck wit Yung you gon' fuck around and fee my wrath...

Excuse all errors and mistakes!