Obsessions Part 62

Start from the beginning

"The question is... Can they take me on?" Kirari answered confidently. "I have already shown the other families' representatives that they are nothing against me when I let them enter my academy. They ran with their tails between their legs, crying like the loser dogs they are."

"Your answer gives this old man excitement. This is not the same as the academy though. Outside your turf, there will be more adversaries. But that's on you now. Ahh. All I could wish for is to retire and go on a vacation."

"Old man. Get out of here." Kirari said and stood up.

"Kirari!" Karin exclaimed.

"You wanted a vacation? As the head, I am allowing it." Kirari smiled and walked off.

Boisterous laughter was heard inside the closed room. Karin and Ririka looked at each other and sighed before following Kirari outside.

"What are your plans now?" Ririka asked her sister once they caught up with her.

"I plan on taking my Y/n home as promptly as possible. I don't care about this family business at all. All I can think of is Y/n. I'm glad we're out of there. I can finally rush to her side."

"What about father?"

"You can decide on that."

Ririka stopped walking. She had a dumbfounded expression for a while. Her lips twitched up a bit before a furious expression made its way on her face.

"I'll make him suffer for all the things he had done to you. I hate him so much for hurting you. I know most of it was because of me so... I'd take my revenge for you, Kirari." She said then ran to catch up with the two.

----

"Ouch!" You yelped.

"Stay still."

Sachiko held you down while her family doctor attended to your wounds. She took you to her residence. You almost ran away when she dragged you inside. Of course, you failed, she was too strong for you after all.

"Is this really necessary?" You asked.

"Yes, of course," Sachiko answered.

You felt her breath tickle your ear. Your face turned rosy and you took a deep breath.

"I mean... Do I really have to sit on your lap like this?" You said.

"It is crucial." Sachiko intentionally spoke near your ear, making you shiver. "See, you move too much. I have to hold you down for you to behave. The physician can't treat you properly like that."

"It's because of you, though..." You whispered.

Sachiko's hands were coiled around your stomach. You can feel her chests behind you. You try to move away but she always pulls you back. Her head rested on your shoulder. Every time she wanted to say something, she would put her lips closer to your skin.

"You are so cute. No wonder Kirari took a liking on you." She whispered.

"When will Kirari come here?" You asked.

"Not soon. She still has some things to carry out so we can take our time."

You feel her pull her head back but in the next second, your blood rushed up. You felt her kiss the side of your neck, sending you into an overheating mess.

"Sachi...ko... S...top."

"Hm? Yes, I'm top."

"No."

"You disagree? You mean... You can top me?"

You felt her lips form into a smirk. You wanted to move away but the doctor glared at you.

"Stop moving, miss. I can't do my job properly." The doctor said.

"It's not my fault. Why are you getting mad only at me? And why are you okay with this? You're supposed to help me."

"Because I'm the boss," Sachiko answered then chuckled.

"This is unfair." You whined. "Kirari, save me." /insert crying face T.T

----

Shut up Y/n... Want to switch? ¶∆¶

Tsuzura-chwaaan 😭

Huh

Huh....?

?