"Why are you so flushed? Oh- don't tell me that you just had se-"

Yoongi frowned, making him shut up. He then slowly started to make his way downstairs.

"What- no! Lucas...  not the time. I  just came to ask- have you guys seen anything weird or out of the ordinary? Maybe a warlock or a witch- or even a familiar.."

Lucas shook his head while him and Taehyung exchanged confused looks.

"Not that i'm aware of. Why do you ask? Did something happen?"

Yoongi swallowed as he looked at Taehyung and then back down. He wasn't shure how to explain it. Especially since he was here.

"It's Jungkook. His hand got locked down by a seal spell. We need to find the caster- otherwise if he takes his hand off the circle then the academy might explode."

Lucas rolled his eyes, sipping from Taehyung's drink.

"Not like it never happened.. but knowing that it's Jungkook, i'm shure he'll find a way to fix it. Right Tae- oh."

Eyes filled with worry, Taehyung quickly stood up and grabbed Yoongi by his arm.

"Can you tell me where he is? I- i just.."

Yoongi looked unshure as he opened his lips to refuse. But then he saw the angry look Lucas gave him. And because of that he told him anyways.

"He's at the supply room on the 4th floor."

Rushing, Taehyung ran upstairs and went in his way.

Meanwhile Lucas smacked Yoongi's arm.

"You really are unbelievable. Can't believe you weren't going to tell him that!"

Yoongi frowned as he held his arm in protection.

"You know how complicated they are- what was i supposed to do?-"

Lucas sighed.

"Don't get inbetween them. It's as bad as it is already."

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Jungkook rolled his sleeves up as him, Hoseok and Yoongi walked into the supply room.
They were helping Hoseok with carrying some equipment from here to the greenhouse.

"So what do we get first?"

Hoseok looked into his tiny notepad before looking around.

"We need... some glass bottles and that wooden table over there."

Jungkook nodded as he walked over to the table. Meanwhile Yoongi started to help him count the bottles so that they could bring the exact amount back.

As they did so, Jungkook grabbed the table and pulled it up with his strength. But just as he did, he suddenly felt a spell pull his wrist onto it.
The pull was too strong, which made him loose balance and slam the table back down on the floor.

A bit startled, he looked at his hand and watched as a purple seal wrapped itself around his wrist.

"Oh..."

Yoongi turned around with a frown at the loud thud.

"Can't you be more careful- wait- don't pull your hand up!"

As Yoongi smacked Jungkook's hand down, Jungkook winced, confused.

"Ouch- what the hell.. what is it?"