kageyama x reader

Começar do início

    I sit on the bed, and Kageyama just sits on the chair by the bedside table. He seems like he doesn't even want to be here. I feel bad for getting him involved.

    "You were holding on to your head earlier, are you sure you're okay?" I nod, and give him a reassuring smile. "Yamaguchi gets a bit frightening when it comes to you. So, maybe you should drink medicine."

    "Kageyama-san, I got hit by a ball on the head. I didn't eat anything expired, so I'll be fine even without medication." He squints his eyes, and I just smile.

    "Even just an ice pack?" He doesn't want to let me off without doing anything.

    "Maybe.. will you get me an ice pack?" He nods, and looks for it. Tadashi's gonna have to expect a surprise date with Hitoka.

    He got me the ice pack, and I held it at where I got hit. I'm pretty sure it doesn't really matter if I use an ice pack or not. I didn't hit a wall, so the bump wouldn't be that painful.

    But.. I got to ask. Why is he still here? He's one of the volleyball maniacs of the team, so he should've gone back already. I'm feeling really awkward. When is my cousin even coming?

    He's just sitting there. I don't know what to talk about. He's not saying anything either, so what should I do? He's just... on his phone... occasionally glancing at me to see if I'm okay.

    The door finally opens, and Tadashi is here! The moment he got to my side, I punched his head. "What the hell??" I smile, and he just laughs. "Thanks for watching over my cousin, you can go now."

    Kageyama leaves and now we're on our own. "I'm gonna tell Hitoka you have a crush on her."

    "She knows." Damn it. "Also, did anything happen? Anything interesting?" I smack his head, and he laughs again. "I guess none."

    "Let's just head home."

    Tadashi kept asking me questions about Kageyama, and I have no answers fo them. He's just being a busybody, and an overprotective cousin. He's like a twin to me, so I understand his worries.

    Tadashi interrogated me the whole night. He's been doing this for years, and I stopped answering when he got annoying somehow. He keeps asking the same things.

    "So, are you telling him tomorrow?" I nod, and he smiles. "Look at you, getting yourself a boyfriend."

    "I want to slap you." He ruffles my hair and smiles. "As if he'd say yes.." He whispered something. "What?"

    "Nothing, I just said good luck." Suspicious.

    For some reason, the entire night, Tadashi was smiling every time he looked at me. He has something in mind, something he's scheming. He doesn't look like it, but he schemes things.

    I sent a message to Kageyama telling him to meet me somewhere in school before first period, or at least I tried to. I got a message from him instead.

    I squealed, and grabbed Tadashi's hair and shook him around. He passed out because of that, but anyway, I'm surprised. He seriously just sent a message... I could expect something from Tsukishima, but not him.

    He told me to meet him at the club rooms before first period. I'm nervous. I didn't get to sleep a wink all night! I made sure I had the letter in the pocket of my uniform. I didn't want to forget anything.

    Tadashi teased me on the way to school. I couldn't handle him, so I left him after we got to Tsukishima's house. I ran away. If I hadn't, he wouldn't have stopped.