"Fine. But we're going somewhere more fit." You say.

He trails behind you, staring at your back hungerly.

"Oh? So you're taking me somewhere abandonded? Pretty frivolous compared to what I'd expect from you."

"Fuck you. And no." You reply, making your way to a less populated street. There were mostly gangs around here, but it's not like that really mattered. If anything, nobody would care if Sukuna started getting handsy.

"The people around here are cowards. I can feel it." Sukuna grumbles.

"Perfect for you then."

"Do you realize the situation you're in? There's no good way to escape this."

"Not like I'm planning on it. Also, you couldn't do anything even if you wanted to." You say, sitting on a bench outside of a boarded up shop.

There were a few people across the street smoking, laughing loudly amongst themselves. Luckily, they didn't seem too concerned about the new additions.

Sukuna stands in front of you, arms crossed in front of his chest.

"You can sit down, y'know?" You say tiredly.

"I don't want to put myself on the same level as you."

"Just do it. If not, I'll just bring us back to the school and get you murdered."

"Touché." He replies, sitting down next to you.

"So. What do you want to know about society?"

"How does the internet work?"

You blink at him, putting your forehead into your hands. "I don't even know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean I don't know! It's like coding and shit."

He puts his finger to his chin. "And you don't know how that works."

"No, I don't. And I don't see the point in knowing. Next question."

"You imbecile. What does is mean to be queer? I've heard from Itadori that it's something close to homosexual."

Again, you stare at him, shock definitely on your features. After working your jaw for a couple of seconds, you burst out into laughter.

"What's so funny about that?" He asks, glaring at you as hard as he can.

"I-It's just." You pause to catch your breath. "Why did you hear this from Itadori? Also why are you interested in that out of anything?"

"He was saying something about you being a part of the... community. I want to know what that means."

"It's not a big deal, you don't have to think about it."

Sukuna keeps staring at you with a blank look. He looks increasingly closer to slapping you as the seconds pass.

"I'm being serious! I don't feel like telling the king of curses about that shit. Not today, if anything." You stress, putting your hands up defensively.

"Hm? Are you scared of telling me?"

"Why would I be scared of that?" You mutter. "These things aren't overly accepted, it's getting better but there's still a lot of hate surrounding it. I don't want you causing a scene and getting me beat up."

He furrows his brows. "You'd get 'beat up'?"

"Depends, really. In a place like this? Almost for sure."

"Well I won't let that happen, so tell me, brat."

"Yeah, no."

He grabs your chin again, forcing your face close to his. Staring harshly into your eyes, he repeats his demand.

"Nope." You try not to look away from his eyes. "You can still protect me though, I won't deny you of that."

"It's not like I want to."

"You sure? You're still holding onto me pretty tight."

At your words he releases you, relaxing back on the bench and focusing his attention forward.

"You don't want my protecting." He says neutrally. "Unless you want me to kill everyone who looks at you."

"What would be the reason for that?"

"I don't want other people to look at you."

You sigh, staring at the side of his face. "You're fucking weird."

"And you're not?"

"I never said that." You stand up again. "Let's just go back to the school, I'm bored."

"Aw, you don't want to continue our chat? I thought we would get somewhere, sweetheart."

"Don't call me that."

He just cackles, standing up and walking a step behind you as you make your way back to the school. The gaze upon your back is not a pleasant one, but at the same time it's not too bad. At least it feels more protective then murderous.

You'd have to lecture Itadori on keeping a tighter grip on this asshole. At this point he's becoming a hassle for you.

All you really want to know is why he seemed to be interested in you. You assumed he wanted to know things about society, but he asked specifically about you. There was something to that that you can't wrap your mind around.

Whatever the reason, you're keeping it to yourself for your own protection.

(I hate him! Sukuna hate is encouraged! Also thanks for 60k reads, that shit's crazy what the fuck.)
(This was ass, I'll post something better soon. I'm just trying to not fail my classes currently.)