Celina: "Here this witch is enjoying everything when I m a complete mess. I will kill her, I will f*nkn' kill her!!"

Vance slap her an she bark like a dog.

Daniel: "Enough! Officer take her with you."

The ambulance reach and took her to hospital. Halsey and Parker went with her and rest follow them in cars. Anne was sent to house with her baby and Jeena.

While riding the Ambulance, Parker notice her gown was dripping blood. Her hand, face, chest, whole body was covered in it. That's when his eyes went to her figure and the dress she was wear looking like a goddess was turned into red. Her innocent face was covered with blood.

In a second those smiles turn in cries. He was tearing badly while grabbing her hand in his.

Parker: "P-Plaese be s-strong.... y-you have to be s-strong.. for us, for Jeena p-please Honey.."

Halsey was also crying while doing her work and continuously calling Jane.

Halsey: "Y-Yah! You can't be lazy to sleep today... p-please respond.. Let m-me save you plea-se"

They reach the hospital and run inside with Jane lying on stretcher. Her face was already pale and body was becoming weak. They got in the operation.

Doctor denied Halsey to perform Surgery because she was already exhausted and shivering badly.

They both sat out. Parker was holding his head and Halsey was sobbing with her palmed mouth when other's also reach.

Mr. Martin grab Parker's collar. He was angry and miserable to see her daughter in blood.

Mr. Martin: "What is this?! O-On her w-wedding day you c-couldn't protect her..*sob* why? why I let her marry you when you are just a misfortune!"

Gorge relaxed his father and make him sit.

Parker was also chocking on his sobs. He didn't have a word to answer him. He know he failed, he failed in protecting her, He failed in his own promise.

Halsey calm him and place him on beach and reach Vance.

Halsey: "Vance we need to talk. What was all that? Why did she shot her?! Has she got insane!?"

Vance look down and Denial also reach them. They both sigh heavy.

Vance: "Celina was obsessed with Parker. She can't take the fact he took her as nothing. She denied to accept his rejection."

Denial: "We also found out yesterday in a club when we saw her dealing someone for a gun. Vance and me heard her speaking to herself that she gonna kill Jane today. She had completely loosed her sense."

Vance: "I told to her parents and they said she was taking a lot of drugs and her condition was worsen. They can't stop her. She already ran from her own house."

Denial: "We don't wanted to spoil anyone's good mood for today so we decide to get rid her by ourselves."

Vance: "We decide to lock her up for today and then send her to drug relief center but everything messed up when she escaped."

Halsey: "Did parker know it?"

They shook their head.

Denial: "No he had no idea, we are sorry to hid it... We have already gave her to police and her parents are also disappoint in her so they didn't apply for bail."

Halsey sigh heavily and they turn to Parker. He was resting his head on wall with closed eyes and fear was written on his face.

Fear to loose her, to a person he want for be with.