To the movies (Rikey)

"Mommy?" Grace called out to her mom while she wore her DIY Frozen Anna cloak around her clothes. She was holding the bucket of popcorn in her hands.

The Toro family loved Disney. Ray and Mikey grew up watching Disney (I mean, how could you not love Disney?) Ray even suggested they dress up as Bert and Mary Poppins. It wouldn't be the first time in his life Mikey wore a dress, but for his love of Disney, he did it. Thank God the Halloween party they went to was a private one.

After eleven years of My Chemical Romance, the two settled down and thought of the next steps in their relationship. They had already been married and since they were not going off on worldwide tours like they had before, they decided it was the best time to maybe start planning the family they had always wanted.

They were lucky when they welcomed baby Grace Jeanette Toro on August 3rd, 2013 in Los Angeles, California. The two were over the moon from the moment they found out Mikey was pregnant to the day they finally got to welcome baby Grace into the world. Ray and Mikey were even happier after bringing their little girl into the world.

Instead of the couple just going to Disneyland together (which of course was fun), now they had their little girl who enjoyed it as much as they did. It was always fun when they would also go with Gerard and Frank who would bring Bandit along with them.

Ray and Mikey hadn't even been planning the birth of their second daughter, but they were glad when she was born. Grace was happy to find out that she was going to be a big sister. She had seen Bandit welcome her twin sisters Cherry and Lily, so she had thought of becoming a sibling before and was delighted when the dream came true. On May 3rd, 2017, Rowan Louise Toro was brought into the world and welcomed into the Toro family. Ray and Mikey were both happy with their little family.

As always, the Toro would be taking their daughters to go see a Disney movie. The last time they had gone to the movies was in 2018 when Wreck-It-Ralph 2. When it had been rumored that the Disney princesses would be seen in the movie, Mikey thought it would be adorable if their daughter dressed up as their favorite Disney princesses. Since Rowan was only a year, Mikey chose that she would dress up as little Elsa while Grace went as Moana, her favorite Disney princess.

This time around Ray and Mikey were taking their girls to see Frozen 2. Grace and Rowan loved Frozen (and Disney movies in general). Rowan's favorite Disney princess ended up becoming Elsa. Mikey wondered if she would change her mind when she got a bit older since she was only three, but she always got excited when they watched Frozen.

Rowan was dressed in an Elsa dress while Grace only wore Anna's little cloak. Mikey wanted to make the little cloak himself and being a lover of arts and crafts, he did it.

"What is it, honey?" Mikey asked while he held Rowan. He had taken the girls inside the theater with the snacks while Ray was getting the drinks.

Grace followed right behind her mom. "You don't think Rowan is gonna get popcorn in my hair again?"

Mikey remembered that day. Ray and he went to take Grace and Rowan to see Wreck-It-Ralph 2 and it was a big moment because it was the first time they took Rowan out to the movie theaters. Grace had gone to the theaters before and was four years old. She knew to sit down, eat her snacks and watch the movie.

Rowan must have had too much energy or curious since she took some of the popcorn and placed it in Grace's hair while she was watching the movie. Luckily, Mikey caught his youngest in time before she continued with her actions. Grace wasn't so happy about having popcorn in her hair. Knowing about getting stuff stuck in your hair and also having an identical afro, Ray helped Grace.

It was an interesting first time for Rowan. How the heck were you supposed to punish a year old baby? Obviously, Ray and Mikey reminded Grace that Rowan didn't mean to do it. Although she had not enjoyed that experience, by the time they were home, both Toro girls were giggling and playing with their dolls once they got home.