Engagement Party

Začať od začiatku

"You two are some clowns! Hey girl! Hi Kota!" Mya laughed greeting them both with a hug.

"You already know Reeves is my guy! It's always jokes with us." Erika responded laughing with Reeves.

"Exactly! It's a east coast thing! They don't know nun' bout that shit!" Reeves joked earning a playful eye roll from his girl.

"You look nice by the way sis, I'm loving this all black dress. Leave it to you to make us look like we got our fits from Targé." Erika said pronouncing target in a fancy way. Never one to leave the house in anything other than a good label, Mya rocked a Alexander Wang dress paired with a Dior bag and Vauthier shoes.

"I'm glad you like it. Had us shopping for three hours for one outfit and left with like fifteen bags!" Reeves grumbled still exhausted from the long shopping spree he took Mya on in New York the day after Valentine's Day. And grimaced at the thought of all the money he had to spend on extra luggage.

Mya smacked her teeth. "Boy hush! Moral of the story is don't take me on an unlimited shopping spree and be surprised I get unlimited things. Now! Let's find out seats." Mya shrugged before heading in the direction of their assigned table.

"Don't you just love relationships!?" Dakota asked humorously.

Reeves rolled his eyes playfully. "I do but my pockets don't!" He said causing Dakota to bust out laughing as they followed behind their women.

__________

Last to arrive was Jonathan and Nina, who allowed her anxiety to get the best of her and change outfits six times

Last to arrive was Jonathan and Nina, who allowed her anxiety to get the best of her and change outfits six times. Her nerves weren't the result of the possibility that Jonathan would introduce her to the rest of his family tonight, or that it would be the first time she and Jonathan would be in the same vicinity of his ex. It was the swirling rumor that Nina's idol would be in attendance and she wanted to make a great impression.

"Baby are you sure I look ok!? I hope this dress isn't too sexy." Nina asked Jonathan, adjusting her clothes with one hand as the other was clasped with one of Jon's hands. They were headed inside the venue after taking photos at the step and repeat outside.

"You look gorgeous baby, so much that I'd get a room here so I could have my way with you if it wasn't my bro's engagement party. Don't worry yourself so much love." He assured her, before placing a sweet kiss upon her forehead.

"Aww thanks babe. It's just so much going on tonight and then hearing she might be here. Jesus take the wheel!"

"It doesn't matter to me whose here, you the baddest in the room in my eyes. And the biggest star. Don't leave ya napkin around I might see how much I could get for it on EBay." Jonathan joked making Nina laugh. It also eased her nerves.