Chapter 4

In the realm beyond reality, where time ceases to be a constant and the universe bends and breaks. There sat a godly being. He was peering into a singular world out of the many trillions that he could. His name, or lack thereof was deemed Being X, by the sole soul that knew he truly existed.

His godly powers had been raining over humans for an immeasurable amount of time, as he was the creator of them. Naturally he wanted to view every single aspect of them. So in his realm, he sat there staring into the world where the single human to know of his existence had denied him. Yet as the years went passed, that same soul had come to recognize him.

His little experiment with that soul was to try and prove his way of gathering faith was correct, yet, against his expectations, she had defied him until, albeit unconsciously she had admitted, that he was The God of humans. Now he had found himself stuck in a conundrum.

On one hand in that world he had set it up to where he had his little atheist die by the hands that had fed her and was going to try another experiment with her, but against his assumptions that same atheist had acknowledged him before he thought. As such he didn't have a counter measure in place to save his little believer.

Therefore as neither time nor space can control him he started to reverse the world to find the solution that could save her. Going through many trillions of scenarios and situations only to arrive at one that would cost him a very faithful believer. That believer was Alice Eifier.

Yet for all his knowledge and omnipotence he couldn't figure out a way for this stand up believer to find her way into young Degurechaff's life as she had been raised and taught in a very abominable environment without much struggle, yet she always tried to give back to anyone that she met. Be that a homeless person on the street or a child clutching their wound. She would always lend her helping hand to them.

As such Being X rewrote time and place her along with Degurechaff in that orphanage. Gone was the stable life of tranquility and peace and it was the greatest malice humans could ascertain. Her once loving and caring family were stripped from her and were replaced by the most diabolical man he could find. For he knew that his follower would not break under this pressure and instead lead a modest life.

As such, Being X had placed another innocent soul into his own machinations and didn't reveal it to anyone, not even his most watched soul.

Now as Alice's soul returned to him, he was due to give her the best of life. A caring family and no financial problems. So that she would be free to live to be the most pious person she could be.

At Least that was the plan until an unforeseen wish was asked moments before her death. "I hope that I can be a part of Tanya's family again." Those words had put a wrench in his divine plan as his plan firstly was to kill the sinner and whisk her to a new trail to test her, but her request needed to be answered as he had meddled with her life.

As such, Being X began to ponder. He pondered and pondered. Eons passed by in seconds. Universes are birthed and destroyed as he was thinking. Though not a moment had elapsed for the world that he was pondering over.

Finally after any other being would have ceased to exist, Being X had finally come up with an answer to his query. "I should unite them as a family.." The words rolled off his tongue. 'Yes this is it! For the reluctant believer, he main goal after coming close to death was to have a family that she could care for. And for the most devote, was to become a part of the reluctant. Yes this is it!'

He then proceeded to hold onto Alice's soul and keep her faraway from the reincarnation cycle as his plan was about to come into fruition. He sped up time on the world to elapse three months for his reluctant follower and then descended with joyous news.