Chapter 1

"On the world stage today, the public execution of The Devil of the Rhine herself. In her homeland, the Empire, she had fought like Satan himself bringing in deaths beyond compare and burning the lands of her enemies to a cinder leaving nothing but ash and cracked earth. For her atrocities against humanity she has been sentenced to death. Yet, we the WA (World Alliance) have graciously allowed her to speak to her people before she is sent to hell where she belongs!" A radio man exclaims like it was Christmas day and his birthday, he was feverish enough to sound like a little boy still innocent to the world.

The war had ended and the Empire had lost. Only the combined might of the Unified States and the Commonwealth joining the resisting powers and forming the World Alliance, did the Empire fall. They were already fighting in a two front war against the Francois and Russy Federation. Were devastated by the news and all but surrendered then, but one figure stood out amongst the blood and mud. The Argent.
Who was only known to the public as a woman that had fought on all the major fronts and her achievements were uncountable. Sadly the only image of said person was one of an obvious stand in for propaganda, and was to merely please the public eye by saying, "Even our children are better soldiers!"

This however worked wonders and got more people that were young and dumb to join the military and serve the Fatherland. She represented the youth that was incoming into the army and as such a figure was placed on a pedestal that most would succumb under but The Argent was the whitest of silver light shining through the hailstorms of bullets and would remain the backbone of the nation for years to come. A nation had its hero and that hero was used to empower the civilians through action not showmanship.

When the Commonwealth decided to block the channel and wait for more US troops to arrive to start a third and final front. It was all but a matter of time till they fell, but they still had their hero who would save the day and push back any invaders, so the populace remained determined to fight.

Even if that said hero was mortified that the commonwealth and the Unified States had banded together with the rest of the world just to fight her.

Tanya, the only person in the general staff, officers Zettour and Ruderstoff, who had pleaded with them years prior to settle with the expansion that they attained and to usher in peace throughout the world. Tanya was furious and once again contemplated deserting the Empire for greener pastures. Her fury was righteous in a way because she had literally spoken to the generals that this would happen and to not bite off more that they could chew. But, noooo she was just an overplayed propaganda piece that didn't know her place.

Fucking serves them right that they lost. She internally reprimanded them while externally packing her belongings. She was very close to saying fuck it and leaving when the general staff officer Erich von Rerugen informed her that the World Alliance had placed a bounty on her head. With the not so subtle subtext of dead or alive, with the emphasis on dead.

With that option literally crashing and burning in front of her, Tanya started to devise a plan to get her and the 203rd to deal the most damage with the least risk involved. In short it was to use scorched earth tactics to make the Russy advance almost impossible with their untrained commanders and unskilled soldiers. While simultaneously getting the Francois remnants of an army to fight the Russy federation tricking them with intelligence leaks on 'secured' comms for the general staff's ears only.

This plan succeeded and made the over zealous Russians invaders defended against their supposed allies completely wiping them off of the map and leaving them only more confused on how to lead an army. As in the battle the Francois had fought to the last man thinking it was the supposed Devils cohort disguised as Russy Troops. This however was a hoax and led to their removal off the continent.