I rested my head onto his chest as he wrapped his arm around me. I could hear his heart beat get faster. As though it was a new relationship.

"So tell me about the past. The young you." I pause as I continue to look at the sky. "Tell me everything."

Draco huffs as I hear a small Chuck fall out of his lips. "What would you like to know first."

"Uhhh- anything."

"There isn't much exiting things in my past" Draco moans. I stay silent as I feel Draco' embrace get closer. "Tell me about yours."

"No, no. You know enough about me. Tell me about you. Like- how did you feel getting sorted into Slytherin?"

"I knew it was coming. Do you really expect me to be in Hufflepuff." Draco laughs at his own words.

"Hey, I know a lot of people in Hufflepuff who are better then most Slytherins." I mock while lifting my head off his chest.

"Really like who?"

"Well there's... uhhh- there's- there is people." I stutter.

"Mhm." Draco groans while another smile spread on his lips.

"Susan Bones!" I raise my voice.

"Who?" Draco laughs.

"Susan. Ginger, short."

Draco let's out a laugh. "You're making her up."

I shake my head 'no'

"I've never meet her and I don't think I really want to." Draco chuckles as he pulled me back down next to him. "Right okay, enough about past. Time for the future."

"What about?" I lay down next to him as I feel his fingers rub circles around my forearm. "I always dreamed about having a dog."

"A half hybrid wanting a dog? interesting." He chuckles to himself. "Would you guys be able to communicate together... like some wolf- dog thing. Same species right?"

I chuckle as I roll me eyes. "Don't think thats really how it works." I laugh again. I stop talking as focus on the circles on my forearm that were now turning into a different shape. A heart.

"We can get one." Draco said.

"Get what?" I snap back into reality.

"The dog."

"I thought you hated dogs."

"But I love you more." In that moment both of us went silent. We didn't need to say anything. We didn't need to insure each other if we were okay, we both knew the answer and we both knew we wouldn't like the reply. Every passing minute my love for him grew more then I knew was possible. "I do not love you for what you are, Lilith, but for what i am when i am with you." I feel my checks burn as a wide smile spreads through my lips. I didn't know what to say, nothing could compare to him. "Where'd you like to live?"

I chuckle. "A small house, but not too small. Near the beach, but not too close. I don't want the seagulls up close to the house. Maybe a porch swing out the front, a big yard to fill with many flowers."

"You've really thought about it." Draco sneers.

"I have and I'm not done-"

"You're not?"

"Nope," I trail off. "We can travel... yeah! Explore the world together-"

Draco cuts me off quickly. "And what happens when I'm old and dying." He sits up as I follow. He looks me in the eye as they glaze over. "What we going to do then? You'll still be looking young while me on the other hand..."

I sit up tall and my eyebrows frown. "Well we can get to that problem when we approach it."

"Turn me." Draco blurts out. "Before the war. Then both of us will be safe. Forever."

I jump backwards as I scratch the back if my head. "What? No." I watch him steady as he looked baffled. "No- just no. I can't do that." Our eyes widen as we watch each other.

"We'll be safe."

"Its too much of a risk. You won't be able to learn about it, understand it, control yourself with it." I stumble as he thinks of something to say. Probably something to argue his case. Something that would make me want to agree but I couldn't think of a single thing that would change my mind at this right moment.

"Lilith?" Draco quivers.

"Yes."

"If I don't make it out... alive. Promise me you will love your life to the fullest." Draco reaches out towards my hand as he places is into mine, he squeezes it tightly as I feel small electric shocks spring around my body.

"Draco." I pause. "We will both be okay. I promise."

"How many times are you going to promise it when you don't know if it will be kept." Draco groans. I felt numb when thinking of a life without him.

"I won't break this promise. I will do everything in my power to make sure we both get through this, together."

He nods.