〜 chapter 30 〜

Start from the beginning

The girl that now turned around had short, indigo blue hair, golden eyes and pale skin, wearing a brown and gold leotard with some red ribbons.

She smiled at us and waved happily, mentioning us to come closer.

„Hello Paimon! Aether! And, Ehm..."

She begun, looking at me and noticing that we haven't met before.

„( Y/N )"

I said smiling at her as she smiled brightly back at me and almost jumped a few feet towards me so that she was now standing right in front of me.

She was holding onto my wrists and hold them close to her so we were now only inches apart.

„Woaa, I love your eyes!"

She said, looking directly at them.

„My... eyes?"

To be honest, no one really complimented me because of my eyes... ok Nobody really complimented me at all back in Snezhnaya except for Childe and Scaramouche who did that at some points but not really any other one.

„Uhm... thank you..."

I said, rather silent as my cheeks slightly heated up due to her being so close and compliment some random thing.

Her smile seem to brighten even more if this was possible but a certain traveler suddenly interrupted her.

„Ehm, may we can have some food?"

Aether asked, rubbing the back of his head.

„Oh yeah sure!"

Xiangling, how the other two called her before, let go of my arms and approached Paimon and the Traveler, ready to take their orders.

„Oh, ( Y/N )?"

I heard someone call out my name and looked to the seats for the guest that I couldn't see before and noticed a familiar blue-haired boy sitting there with another boy besides him who had navy-blue hair with some bangs and golden Amber eyes, holding a book in his hands.

„Hello chongyun! Nice to see you again"

I said, smiling at the boy who returned the smile and mentioned me to sit down across from the two.

„Ohh, chongyun I didn't knew you had a girlfriend"

The boy besides him said in a kinda teasing voice as Chongyun slightly blushed red at this.

„N- no, no ( Y/N ) isn't my girlfriend..."

He said, trying to hide his face that was still tinted red.

His friend just slightly chuckled at that and then looked over to me.

„My name is Xingqiu. Nice to meet you"

He said, now laying his book on the table.

„I'm ( Y/N ), nice to meet you too"

I said, looking at the two in front of me until Aether and Paimon also came over and sat down besides me.

„Oh, may I introduce, this are Xingqiu and Chongyun. I already told you from Chongyun"

I said, now looking at the traveler who greeted the other two boys but seemed kinda uneasy.

I wanted to ask what's wrong but then Xiangling already came to the table and placed some food in front of us.

„Here you Go! And don't worry about the payment, it's for free today!"

She happily said, hands now on her hips, proud of the food she made.

We thanked her for the food before we began to eat, meanwhile talking with the others.

Xingqiu asked me quite much questions and I was happy that he was so interested in new people but I also felt kinda bad since I had to lie about my past. He asked much about where I came from and so on, I couldn't tell him the truth so I just made up a story.

„Xingqiu, did you already read ( F/B )?"

( ( F/B ) = favorite book, sorry, I didn't mentioned that before )

„I heard of that but didn't find the right time to read it. Is it good?"

The boy asked as he seemed rather happy since I told him that I also like to read.

„Yeah, it's amazing! Oh, wait-„

I stopped for a moment as I remembered that I recently had one copy of the book by me. I thought I could maybe read it later again but seemed like I found another use for it.

„Here, you can borrow it. But tell me if you liked it after you read"

I said, smiling at the navy-haired boy in front of me as he nodded happily and took the book out of my hand, his one slightly brushed against mine in the process.

„Can we all please meet up again before you three leave Liyue again?? Pleease!"

Xiangling begged, holding onto my wrists again.

I looked over to the two boys in front of us as they happily nodded at this and so I also nodded.

„Sure thing! Right Aether? Paimon?"

I turned my head around like I asked the two for permission as Aether slightly sighed but then nodded nevertheless and smiled at us.

The little pixie also seemed to be exited about that and clapped her little hands together.

„Yosha! Xiangling, make sure to make a lot of food till then!"

She said, almost drooling at the thought.

We all slightly laughed at this and returned to our conversation that we had before and ate all the remaining food that was still standing on the table.

———————————————————————————

A/N

Hello hello 🤍

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and are excited for the next one UwU

And can I please mention how much I love Chongyun ٩(๑'^'๑)۶ 🤍

Hope you had / have a good day and see you soon <3

~ Author-Chan