621-630

Chapter 621: Future Developments

“Really?”

Han Yutong exclaimed in disbelief. Then, she became excited.

She reached out to take the jade bottle, held it in her palm, and looked at it again and again.

“Great! This way… I can always follow you and be your assistant forever!”

A sweet and beautiful smile grew on her face.

The moonlight shone on her delicate face, covering it in a gentle aura. It was like a scene in a dream.

Tang Hao laughed and said, “Let’s eat! Aren’t you hungry?”

“Right!” She cut off a piece of cake and ate it.

“Mmm! It’s so delicious!” She mumbled with her mouth full of cake and smiled sweetly at Tang Hao.

She was sated after a piece of cake, so she started to fool around. She smeared cream on Tang Hao’s face, and she giggled when she saw Tang Hao’s surprised look.

Tang Hao also dabbed some cream and prepared to smear it on Han Yutong’s face. She quickly jumped off the car and ran away.

They chased after each other for a while before returning to the car roof.

They sat there and looked at the starry sky.

Han Yutong glanced at the person beside her from time to time. She felt complicated when she saw that handsome face.

The relationship between the two had clearly surpassed that between a boss and his employee.

However, they were not lovers yet.

After all, he had a girlfriend!

She felt some resentment in her heart when she thought of that.

“Perhaps this is the best,” she thought to herself.

It did not matter if she was his lover. It was enough if she could stay by his side.

She felt a lot better after thinking of that.

At that moment, meteors suddenly fell across the night sky. It was a breath-taking sight.

“Wow! Meteors!”

She exclaimed as she sat straight and looked up at the night sky.

Her beautiful eyes were sparkling.

“It’s so beautiful! Chairman Tang, get up and make a wish!”

She pulled Tang Hao’s hand hard.

Then, she clasped her hands together and solemnly made a wish.

Tang Hao sat up and made a wish to the meteor shower in the sky.

“What wish did you make, Chairman Tang?”

“I wish that everyone I know will be safe!” Tang Hao said.

“Haha! How old-fashioned!”

“What did you wish for then?”

“I’m not telling you. Don’t ask about a girl’s wishes! Besides, wishes don’t come true when you tell them.”

Tang Hao was speechless.

“Don’t mind that! Look at the meteor shower. How beautiful!”

She leaned close to Tang Hao and rested her head on his shoulder, watching the meteors fall from the sky.