551-560

Chapter 551: Let’s Go Treasure-Hunting

‘F*ck! What kind of a freak is he?

‘Why do I have to suffer such a heavy blow right when I come out of seclusion? Can’t they spare my old, weak heart?’ Taoist Master Qing Xu wailed internally.

Taoist Master Zhen Yang then told him about the relationship between Mao Mountain and Tang Hao.

“Thank you so much for taking care of my Mao mountain so many times, Fellow Cultivator Tang!”

Taoist Master Qing Xu grabbed Tang Hao’s hand and shook it emotionally.

Then, he said with some embarrassment, “This time, Mao Mountain has involved you and that villain must have set his eyes on you. We’ll have to deal with that villain as fast as we can, and he’ll have to be captured and sealed. Otherwise, there will be no limit to what he might do to innocent people!”

Tang Hao furrowed his brows and nodded.

It was indeed dangerous now that Wang Changsheng had regained his powers and targeted him.

Wang Changsheng might not know his identity now, but he would eventually find out about him in the future. When the time came, the people around him would be involved too, especially Sis Xiangyi.

“It’ll be difficult! My power is equal to his. In a one-on-one fight, neither of us can hope to beat the other.”

“If my senior brother comes out of seclusion, there will still be some hope. However, he is closer to his mortal limit. Even if he comes out, all will be in vain if he could not capture the villain.”

He sighed and continued, “Alright, all of you, don’t just stand there. Clean up the place. Fellow Cultivator Tang, you’re injured. Go up the mountain and recuperate. We’ll think about how to deal with that villain later.”

After that, he brought Tang Hao up the mountain.

The sky had already darkened.

After resting for a while, Tang Hao recovered quite a bit. At about nine o’clock, he gave Sis Xiangyi a call and informed her that he would not be going back for the next few days.

After putting down the phone, Tang Hao sat in front of the window. Suddenly, as if he remembered something, he picked up the phone again and called Qin Gang.

“What’s the matter, Brother-in-Law?”

“How’s the map? Have you found anything after so long?”

“Oh! About that, there’s a result! I’ve searched the Internet and got you the coordinates. I was going to tell you about it tomorrow!”

“Where is it?”

“It’s in the Kunlun Mountains. I’ll give you the coordinates!”

“OK!”

Qin Gang told him the longitude and latitude, and Tang Hao memorized it.

After hanging up the phone, Tang Hao took out the strange mirror and examined it carefully.

It was definitely a powerful Artifact. If he could explore the tomb, he might be able to find the missing parts.

Even if he guessed wrong and there were no missing parts, he should at least be able to find a way to use it.

There might be other gains too.

After he made up his mind, he stood up and went to the main hall to tell the Taoist masters about it.

He did not know what dangers he might face in the tomb. It would be if more people went along. As the saying went, “Strength comes with numbers!”