21-22

Chapter 21. This Is the Expert

"Tang! Don't panic, your brother liu is here! Old tang, old li and the others heard that you were wronged.Don't mention how anxious you were, they came along too." Liu Dajun strode over.

"Brother tang, don't panic. We have a few big brothers!"

"Damn it, who dares to mess with brother tang? I'll kill him!"

Behind Liu Dajun, Boss Tang, president li, Boss Biao and the others came. Tang Hao didn't know them, but he knew they had some status.

The group of people rushed over and stood beside Tang Hao.

At this moment, the whole village was stunned and looked incredulous.

"Oh my god! I didn't see it wrong! These people know Hao?"

"No... That's right, they call themselves Hao's big brother..."

The villagers were shocked and exclaimed.

The old lady stayed there, her eyes wide open and her mouth wide open, almost able to fit into an egg.

She was completely stunned and her mind went blank.

This Tang Hao, isn't he just a little punk? He's a delivery guy. He's nothing. In her opinion, he's a trash.How could such a trash know so many big shots?

These big shots, with their fancy cars and bright clothes, looked like people of status and status. How could they have anything to do with Tang Hao?

Moreover, this relationship is not ordinary, they are called brothers.

The old lady felt a little dizzy and wondered if she was dreaming.

The two policemen were also dumbfounded.

All of them were his mother's dignitaries. It was hard to see one of them, but now they appeared together.They even talked and laughed enthusiastically with the village boy and called him brother.

The middle-aged policeman almost slapped himself to see if he was dreaming.

If it wasn't for a dream, how could there be such a bizarre and absurd thing!

Then, his face turned paler and paler, his legs shaking like chaff.

He knew it was really over.

"Brother liu, brother tang..."

Tang Hao called one by one. "Thank you for coming so soon!"

"Hi! Who dares to bully brother tang? That's bullying us!" Liu Dajun patted his chest and grinned.

Then, he turned around and looked at the two policemen with an unfriendly expression.

"You two, how dare you! As the people's police, how dare you abuse public power and frame good people? If you dare to mess with my brother tang, I will kill you."

"Just now, I made a phone call to your head and asked about it. It's nothing like that. My brother tang is clean and clean. We gave him the 800,000 yuan."

"Now, get out of here and take the punishment!"

The two policemen bowed in obedience and did not dare to breathe.

As soon as Liu Dajun finished speaking, the phone on the middle-aged policeman rang. He took it out and looked at it. His face turned pale. When he picked it up, an angry roar came from the other end.

"Zhang dong, look at what you've done. Get back here quickly. You're not ashamed enough, are you?"

"Yes, yes!"