266-270

Chapter 266

One could hear a pin drop in that cavernous cafeteria.

Everyone was stunned at that moment.

Their gaze was focused on Tang Hao’s hand.

He was holding a pair of lace panties.

Everyone saw him take out that pair of panties from Fang Qiming’s pocket.

Fang Qiming noticed the abrupt change in everyone’s attitude. He lowered his head and his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he saw what Tang Hao was holding.

‘What’s going on?

‘How did that thing appear in my pocket?’

He was thoroughly confused at that instant.

Then, his heart skipped a beat. ‘Oh no, I’ve been set up!’

“Oh my, what’s this, Council President Fang? Tsk tsk, I must say that you have peculiar tastes!” Tang Hao dangled the pair of panties in front of Fang Qiming’s eyes.

“You… You’re framing me!” Fang Qiming roared. His face was ashen.

“I’m framing you?” Tang Hao smirked. “Didn’t I just take this out of your pocket?”

“You were holding it in your hand and you stuffed it in my pocket! I won’t ever have something like that in my possession,” Fang Qiming said angrily.

“There’s not just one!” Tang Hao said coldly.

“How is that possible?” Fang Qiming laughed. He reached into his other pocket and his expression stiffened immediately.

Then, he turned as pale as a sheet.

His hand was trembling as he pulled another pair of panties from his pocket.

“Wow!” Everyone exclaimed in surprise.

Fang Qiming’s body wobbled. He was about to pop a vein and collapse.

‘Why is there another one?

‘Did he stuff two pairs of panties in my pockets? How did he do that without anyone realizing it?

‘His hands were empty earlier!’

Fang Qiming was wavering. His expression was one of utter confusion.

The whispered discussions and condescending gazes from around him were like sharp knives that cut into his heart.

He was very concerned about his public image, and it was all ruined at that instant.

Tang Bowen, standing next to him, was dumbstruck. He was very sure that he had planted the panties into Tang Hao’s backpack. How did they appear in Council President Fang’s pocket?

“Impossible! This is impossible! I put them in Tang Hao’s backpack earlier!” He roared abruptly.

Everyone fell silent and looked at him.

Then, they exclaimed in surprise again.

“So they’re the ones behind the thefts!”

“Council President Fang is ruined now! His plan turned on him!”

Everyone discussed it among themselves. Their gaze toward Fang Qiming and his gang was filled with mockery and disgust.

Fang Qiming’s face was contorted. He glared angrily at Tang Bowen.

“Council President, I…” Tang Bowen was nervous.

“Useless!” Fang Qiming said resentfully.