Chapter 15: Gathering

The two of them walked hand in hand, leading the passers-by to look sideways.

"Damn it, am I dazzled? Isn't that the beauty of qin?"

"Damn, who's that little boy?"

Along the way, everyone was shocked.

Walking out of the building, there were fewer people passing by, so Tang Hao was relieved. On the way here, he was terrified. The eyes of the passers-by were so deadly that they almost peeled him off.

Qin Xiangyi giggled and joked, "Tang, how are you?Are you stressed?"

"Not bad! Not bad! Elder Sister Xiangyi, your charm is too great." Tang Hao smiled bitterly. "By the way, Elder Sister Xiangyi, will this affect your reputation?"

"What reputation? I don't have a boyfriend. What's there to be afraid of, or... You can just be my boyfriend!"

Qin Xiangyi smiled coquettishly.

Her tone seemed to be teasing, but it seemed a little serious. She looked at Tang Hao with a slightly strange look.

Plop! Plop!

Tang Hao's heart began to beat wildly for no reason.

Suddenly, Qin Xiangyi laughed. "You're kidding! I'm not looking for a boyfriend yet, but if I do, I'll definitely consider Tang for you."

Tang Hao smiled bitterly. "Elder Sister Xiangyi, you're killing me!"

"What, you don't think you're good enough for me?" Qin Xiangyi said, "Tang, you are too insecure. Look at how handsome you are now! If you keep your mouth sweet, how many girls will you hurt?"

Tang hao was embarrassed.

At this moment, Qin Xiangyi let go of Tang Hao's hand and reached out to help tang hao adjust his clothes.

Looking at Tang Hao's embarrassed face, she found it extremely interesting and giggled.

"By the way, how did you finally remember to buy clothes?" Qin Xiangyi said.

"Oh! It was Elder Brother Biao who said that his friends wanted to see me tomorrow and asked me to buy some good clothes." Tang hao said.

"That Jin Biao guy did a good thing. Otherwise, I don't think you know how to change!" Qin Xiangyi said.

After a pause, he said, "Tomorrow, I'll go too. I know Jin Biao's friends too. Don't worry, I'll tell Jin Biao myself."

"Oh!"

Tang hao replied.

"How come I didn't see it before, Tang? You're so good. That beauty cream is amazing. I heard there's diet tea and even some aphrodisiac."

When it came to aphrodisiac, her cheeks turned slightly red.

"You know all about it?" Tang Hao felt awkward.

"No, that Jin Biao guy, he's blowing you up into the sky now, saying you're a real outsider."

Tang Hao touched his head and said awkwardly, "What kind of person is that?"

Qin Xiangyi chuckled and said, "If you weren't, your ancestors would have left such a magical recipe behind."

Tang Hao smiled without refuting.

As they talked, they walked along. Unconsciously, he came to a cool red sports car. It was Elder Sister Xiangyi's ferrari. It was said to cost about five million yuan.

"Shall I see you off?" Qin Xiangyi said.

"No need. I have my own electric tricycle."

Qin Xiangyi froze and chuckled. "You! It's too low-key.You've made a lot of money now. It's time to get a driver's license and buy a good car. This man can't live without a good car."