381-390

THE MIGHTIEST LITTLE PEASANT - CHAPTER 381 - IT'S ALL TANG HAO

Chapter 381: It's All Tang Hao

"I know Haotian Co. Ltd., they're the ones who produce Bizhi weight-loss tea and Bingji beauty cream. I've used them before."

"I've used them before too. They're all from Haotian Co. Ltd."

"New Magical Kitchen? Isn't that the extremely popular restaurant? I've heard of Divine Liquor too..."

Everyone exclaimed in surprise as they looked at the name card in their hands.

The four companies on the name card were popular and not made-up.

When they came to their senses, they started laughing.

The four companies were rising stars in each of their domains, and their growth showed no signs of stopping. How could their directors be such a young kid?

Furthermore, two of the four companies marketed healthcare products, one was a liquor company, and another was a restaurant. They did not seem to have any relation with each other.

"That kid is quite silly. Maybe he went online and found the names of four companies and printed them all on the name card."

"Did he think that we all are idiots? Won't he be afraid that someone might expose his lies?"

"This kid must have something wrong with his brain! Only an idiot would believe him!"

Wang Jiadong chuckled and tore the name card in his hand into pieces.

"I think he must be a pathological liar!" Yan Lili mocked. She tossed the name card on the floor and stomped on it with her high heels.

Then, she spoke disdainfully, "Xiangyi, I didn't expect that you found a pathological liar as a boyfriend. How vain for him to pretend as a company president!"

Qin Xiangyi smirked. "You don't believe me? You can verify that information for yourself!"

"I'll do just that!" Yan Lili chuckled and took out her phone.

The other people also took out their phones to check on the Internet.

The four companies have official websites. It was too easy to verify the information.

Shortly after, everyone exclaimed in surprise.

"How could this be? The president of Masculine Wind Co. Ltd. is indeed called Tang Hao. There's no photo on the website though!"

"Oh, it says here too that the president of Haotian Co. Ltd. is Tang Hao!"

"What? Also Tang Hao? Over here too, the president of New Magical Kitchen is also Tang Hao!"

"That's impossible! Why is it all Tang Hao? Look here, the president of Divine Liquor Company is also Tang Hao! Just who is this Tang Hao? He's so amazing!"

The people there heard about the four companies before, and some of them even used their products. Most of the females there had experienced the amazing effects of the weight-loss tea and the beauty cream.

As for the males, they used the aphrodisiac before, some more frequent than the others.

Masculine Wind Aphrodisiac was considered an essential medicine among males. It was vital to stock it in the bedroom.

Some of them even said that a potent medicine like that must be a miracle. The person who developed the medicine must be someone extraordinary.

The men had worshiped the extraordinary person. They did not expect that the person also invented magical cuisine and divine liquor.