29-30

Chapter 29 Is Too Willful And Extravagant

"Tang, you've been wronged! Big brother is sorry for you!"

Liu Dajun apologized.

Then, he turned around and glared at the two security guards and the sales girls.

"You guys are fine! How dare you embarrass me in front of my brother..." Liu Dajun sneered.

All the security guards and the sales lady shuddered and lowered their heads, not daring to make a sound.

They felt wronged!

This kid was dressed so poorly and said he was a courier. Who would have thought he was the boss's brother?

They also couldn't understand how such a poor boy could get into a relationship with the boss and call him a brother. It was a ghost.

"Boss Liu, we didn't know he was your brother!" A sales lady said wrongly.

"I don't know? I wish I didn't know!" Liu Dajun's eyes widened. "To say the least, even if he's not my brother, but just a regular customer, you can kick him out?Who taught you to do this!"

"We don't think he looks like a customer either, so..." The sales lady stammered.

"Not like a customer? What kind of customer is that?Let me tell you, after entering this door, that's the customer. You see, he can't afford it now, doesn't mean he can't afford it in the future. What you're doing is smashing the company's signboard!"

The sales lady pouted and became even more aggrieved.

Just as she was about to defend herself, Liu Dajun interrupted her. "You, shut up! You won't come tomorrow! I made a mistake, and I still don't know how to reflect. What's the use of asking you?"

The sales lady turned pale.

The other sales ladies shuddered and remained silent.

"You guys, and the two of you, this month's bonus, commission, all of it, and then give me a good reflection. The next time something like this happens, all of you will pack up and leave."

"Yes! Boss Liu!"

The sales girls lowered their heads and hurried.

"Now, don't apologize to brother tang!" Liu Dajun snorted.

"Mr. Tang, I'm sorry!"

They all stepped forward and apologized to tang hao.

"Tang, what do you think?" Liu Dajun said.

"Forget it, that's it!" Tang Hao said calmly.

"All right, you guys, grow me some snacks! Now get to work for me." With that, Liu Dajun shook his hand at them.

The two security guards fled as well.

Several sales ladies also turned around and walked to the side of the hall.

"Tang, it's my big brother's fault. If I had come earlier, it wouldn't have happened." Liu Dajun apologized.

"Nothing! Brother liu, this is for you!"

With that, Tang Hao opened his backpack and took out a bag containing seven bottles of medicine, five bottles of diet tea and two bottles of aphrodisiac.

Liu Dajun's eyes lit up. He quickly took it and smiled happily.

He held the bag as if he were holding some treasure.

"Good stuff! Five bottles down, your brother liu, I can return to my youth. Tang, thank you. I'll call you for $ 90,000 later."

"Okay!" Tang hao replied.