23-24

Chapter 23 Omissions

Tang Hao looked puzzled. "What happened?"

Ma wenyuan explained, "This thing is really good, but at the price of two hundred thousand, there is not much profit. There is no need to compete."

Tang Hao suddenly realized.

Zhou Daya burst out laughing, as if he had won a great battle. He gave master jiu a triumphant look and turned to leave. Turning and stopping, there was a plate of twelve pieces of jade on the table in front of him.

There were jade rabbits, jade tigers, jade horses and so on, which were exactly the twelve zodiac signs.They were carved very carefully and vividly. They were also stained with some soil, which should be newly unearthed.

Zhou Daya looked at it and couldn't help but look straight.

After a careful appraisal, he shouted, "I want this set, 800,000 yuan."

The others immediately gathered around and looked forward.

"Good guy! It's Song Yu. It's a set. It's worth it!"

Ninth Master Ma went up to take a look, but also showed a hint of excitement, and joined the bidding.

Soon, the price soared to a million.

Tang Hao was shocked. His entire fortune was only about 700,000 yuan, and he couldn't even afford this set of jade.

"Still too poor!"

Tang Hao could not help but sigh.

He followed ma wenyuan and squeezed into the crowd, closely observing the jade set.

Tang Hao's face slowly became strange. These people all said that this was Song Yu, the jade of the song dynasty. However, the qi on these jade articles was weaker than that porcelain bowl, almost nothing.

"Strange, is it a fake?"

Tang Hao thought.

At this time, the price rose again to 1.3 million.

"I'll pay 1.3 million!" Shouted ninth master.

"I'll pay 1.32 million!" Zhou Daya followed closely.

Ninth master hesitated, gritted his teeth, and still followed 10,000, "1.33 million!"

"One hundred and thirty-four!" Zhou Daya hesitated.

Seeing that ninth master was going to raise the price, Tang Hao hesitated a little and took a step forward, whispering, "Ninth master, this thing is weird."

Ninth master was stunned. He turned his face and looked at Tang Hao in astonishment.

Brother tang said he had never played antiques.Besides, there was no problem with this set of jade. It was indeed Song Yu. So many people had seen it, but they didn't see the problem.

That week, Big Teeth sneered, "Go, go, get out of here. You're just a bear blind, and you dare to talk nonsense. There's no place for you to talk here. You'll only be able to speak here after a few decades of practice."

A group of shopkeepers laughed as well. They only laughed at Tang Hao's words.

It's just a layman. How can you take it seriously?

However, master jiu was different. He knew that Tang Hao was not an ordinary person. Maybe he really saw something.

With this thought in mind, he hesitated, added a few more times, and when he reached 1.39 million, he stopped.