601-610

Chapter 601: Just Shoot Him In the Head

“Ha! What a boast!”

Captain Lei sneered and looked at Tang Hao coldly.

“Kid, who do you think you are? How dare you be so arrogant in front of my SWAT?”

Then, he said to Zhao Wuyang, “Captain Zhao, I’ll be the first one to disagree. Don’t act rashly! You have to think about the three children. What if an accident happens?”

“There won’t be accidents!” Tang Hao said coldly.

“You’re in no position to speak here, kid!” Captain Lei frowned and reprimanded unhappily.

“Then Captain Lei, what do you have in mind?” Zhao Wuyang said.

“Well…” Captain Lei was at a loss for a reply.

There was indeed no viable solution. They could only wait for a negotiator to placate the other party, then look for an opportunity.

“There’s no good solution right now, but you can’t send this guy in!” Captain Lei said.

Zhao Wuyang smiled and said, “You don’t know how powerful he is, Captain Lei! Leave it to him. There’s no problem. I’ll bear the responsibility.

“Moreover, the perpetrator’s emotions are extremely unstable. If this drags on, there might be unneeded tragedies.”

“Well…” Captain Lei was anxious.

The surroundings were also in an uproar.

The police officers were in disbelief. Captain Zhao was usually a sensible person. How could he make that absurd decision?

It was a matter of life and death. How could he rely on that young man with a dubious background?

“That’s enough, Captain Lei. I am the commander here!” Zhao Wuyang said.

Captain Lei’s face turned red. He looked at Tang Hao, then at Zhao Wuyang. He grunted angrily and stopped talking.

Zhao Wuyang looked at Tang Hao and said, “What are you going to do?”

“Go in from the next room!”

Tang Hao lifted his hand and pointed to the classroom next to it.

“Uh…”Zhao Wuyang was stunned.

‘How is he going to get into the classroom from next door?’

Just as he was about to ask again, Tang Hao turned around and walked toward the stairs.

The police officers at the stairs hesitated for a moment, but they made way for him anyway.

All eyes were focused on that figure. Some were suspicious, while some were apprehensive.

Everyone held their breaths.

One step, two steps… the figure walked up the stairs, along the corridor, and entered the classroom next door.

Once there, Tang Hao walked to a corner. He could sense the situation through the wall.

The perpetrator’s stifled breathing and the sobs of a few children could be clearly heard.

“Dammit, don’t move. If you move again, I’ll stab you!” The perpetrator cursed fiercely.

Then, there was a slap on the face.

Those children immediately cried even harder.

Tang Hao’s gaze turned cold and flashed with shocking killing intent.