331-340

Chapter 331

The morning sun was bright and warm.

Tang Hao sat on the porch. In front of him were two teeth, each the size of his arm. It was white throughout and looked like elephant tusks.

Those were the teeth of a sea dragon.

A sea dragon was somewhat considered a dragon. It [was not a normal animal]. In modern times, they were considered legendary animals. A sea dragon’s teeth were extremely hard, even harder than steel.

Dragon claws were even harder than dragon teeth.

Tang Hao managed to obtain cutting tools from General Bai.

He had broken down most of the other teeth into many small pieces in the shape of throwing knives. He was sharpening the remaining two teeth to turn them into short swords.

He picked up one of those teeth and sharpened it with one of the dragon claw throwing knives.

A long time passed when his phone suddenly rang.

Tang Hao looked at his phone. The call was from Liu Bingyao.

He put the things in his hands down on the floor and answered the call.

“Hey! Tang Hao!” Liu Bingyao’s sweet and clear voice was heard over the phone. “Are you free this morning?”

“I don’t have anything going on,” Tang Hao said.

Liu Bingyao hesitated for a bit and said, “Can you accompany me on a date? If you can, find even more people to come. The more the better.”

“What’s wrong?” Tang Hao was surprised.

“It’s like this. My cousin brother asked me out today.”

“Cousin brother?”

“Yes! He lives in Provincial City too. Two days ago, I visited their family, and I met someone there…” She hesitated for a while and continued, “My cousin brother seems to be quite eager. He’s invited me out a few times already.”

Tang Hao understood what she was saying. Her cousin brother must be matching her with someone.

Given her looks, it was normal for her to have many pursuers.

“I can’t decline him anymore this time, and I had to agree to his invitation. I’m not at ease whenever I’m with him. He doesn’t seem like a dependable guy,” Liu Bingyao said, a little worried.

Tang Hao understood her concerns. She had a bad encounter with a pursuer before. She must have been affected by that experience.

Furthermore, her life was in danger when she was dragged into Tang Hao’s incident.

As far as he knew, Liu Bingyao very rarely went out with other people ever since the Liu Jiawei incident. Most of the time, she remained in her dorm.

“Alright!” Tang Hao agreed to it. “How about I get Cao Fei and the others?”

 “OK! I’ll bring a few other girls too,” Liu Bingyao replied, “Let’s meet at the entrance of the university later.”

After ending the call, Tang Hao packed up the weapons, changed into a set of clean clothes, then gave Cao Fei a call.

Cao Fei was immediately excited when he heard that Liu the Beauty Queen was inviting him out with some other girls. He agreed to it without any hesitation.

Tang Hao could even hear a wolf howl from the other end of the call.

‘What the hell? Are those guys that desperate?’ Tang Hao was speechless.