“Let’s go inside!” Principal Cai led the way.

“Long time no see, Tang Hao!” A group of teachers came to greet him.

Tang Hao turned his head toward them. He noticed that the teachers in front used to be his teachers.

“Teacher Li, Teacher Wang… it’s good to see you again!” Tang Hao greeted each one of them.

“Brother Hao! Brother Hao!”

A young girl among the crowd was waving at Tang Hao and shouting excitedly. She was none other than Shi Yan’er.

She was dressed in her school uniform. Her long hair was tied up in a ponytail, and she looked especially vibrant and pure.

Tang Hao smiled at her and walked toward her.

“Brother Hao!” Yan’er called his name softly when he got close.

“You must have been standing for a long time. Aren’t your feet tired? Let’s go in!” Tang Hao said with a smile.

“Mm!” Yan’er replied and followed him inside.

“The gaokao will start in a few days. How are the preparations going?” Tang Hao said.

Yan’er lifted her chin and said smugly. “Don’t worry. I’m prepared!”

Principal Cai laughed. “Yan’er is an amazing girl! She has been consistently in the top three in the mock exams. If she maintains her performance, she can enter any university she wants.

“Even if she might not be in peak condition during the gaokao, it’s still OK. She has a solid foundation.”

Tang Hao was surprised when he heard that. “She’s that good?”

“Isn’t that so!” Yan’er said smugly.

Principal Cai led everyone into the hall. After everyone sat down, Tang Hao began his talk.

The topic of Tang Hao’s talk was persistence and hard work.

Those were two general topics that the students understood.

The talk lasted for one and a half hours.

After the talk, Tang Hao went to the cafeteria with Principal Cai and the others for lunch. After that, Principal Cai brought him around the school campus to show him the new facilities that were built using his donation.

Before he left, Tang Hao donated another five million yuan to his alma mater.

The next six days passed in the blink of an eye.

It was finally the day of the gaokao.

After sending Qin Xiangyi to the factory in the morning, Tang Hao went to Yan’er’s house in Dragonrock Village.

He parked the car in front of the house. Yan’er appeared at the door after a while. She was dressed plainly and cleanly in her school uniform.

“Add oil, Yan’er!” Yan’er’s parents followed her out of the house and cheered her on.

“Have you brought your admission card? How about your stationery? Check it again, in case you missed anything!” Zhang Hongfang said while they arrived at the front gate.

“I’ve already brought everything, Mom! I’ve checked it countless times, don’t worry!”

Yan’er patted her backpack.

“Ah, checking one more time won’t hurt!” Zhang Hongfang insisted.

Yan’er was helpless. She opened her backpack and checked its contents one more time.